Monday, November 23, 2009 22:14
I'm back! :D
Something made me come back to blog.
Sangeetha said: You never update your blog. Still at the sad sad post..
Yeah, so I'm back. (:
For some reasons, I went to listen to f(x)'s Chocolate love, which I don't like it initially.
For some reasons I love it after that. LOL.
& thennnnnn!
AMBER!

She's so cute & cool! :D
____________________________________________________________________
Where to start blogging? D:
1. 2 more days to papa's birthday.
2. 3 more days to Tessa's PSLE results.
3. 21 more days to 6 months.
4. 25 more days to N level results.
5. new phone! (:
Past few days (or weeks) :
- job interview
- 5th month
- open house
- Aaron's house warming
- going out
- staying at home
- staying at home
- staying at home
- staying at home
- staying at home
Gonna do something meaningful tomorrow.
Clean up! :D
I hate to throw things but, I have to throw
some soft toys
cause I'm not living in a mansion.
I feel like throwing my booksssss! But I can't.
Hope I don't have to throw them away, which means, there's sec 5 for me! :D
Actually I can't think of anything to blog about. D:
I'm just here to updateeeeeee, for the sake of doing so. I don't want it to look dead.
I need to continue watching You're Beautiful, before I forgot where I've stopped.
Nothing to blog, goodbye!
2009년 11월 23일