YEN, 왕연
03031993, ♥14062009
LEE.HONG.KI♥ , He's mine, & I don't share.
Bright yellow.
에프티 아일랜드, 오원빈, 빅뱅, 원더걸스, 동방신기, 보아,
2PM, 2AM, Miss A, Jay Park, 샤이니, 에프엑스, 소녀시대,
2NE1, Beast, WaT, Hey! Say! JUMP, 슈퍼주니어, Younha, G.NA, 씨엔블루 & 4minute are LOVE!
MATERIAL LIST
#school bag #F.T. Island's yellow pentastick #F.T. Island- Colorful Sensibiity #F.T. Island- Colorful Sensibility part II #F.T. Island- Prologue of FT Island- Soyogi #TVXQ!- MIROTIC #Change of Heart- Jodi Picoult #My Sister's Keeper- Jodi Picult #SHINee- SHINee World #F.T. Island- Jump Up (Mini Album)
#Very Valentine- Adriana Trigiani #That yellow Baby-G watch
#Super Junior- Sorry, Sorry
#TVXQ- The Secret Code #Big Bang- Since 2007
#Big Bang- Number 1 #Big Bang- Remember
#A pair of Oxford heels
#A pair of high heel sneakers
#2PM- Still 2:00PM
#2PM- The First Album 01:59PM
#SNSD- Run Devil Run
#F.T. Island- Beautiful Journey
#Blackberry Bold 9700
#Tae Yang- Hot
HELLO I'M BACKKKKKKK! With my.. . .. ... .... ..... ...... ....... ...... ..... .... ... .. . NEW FAVOURITE PICTURE! :D :D Didn't update for about 3 weeks already. Don't know where & how to start again. Just gonna say whatever I want uh. :D ONE: I got the Kappa bag with Aaron already.
TWO: I'm super looking forward to Hong Ki's new drama! It's no longer new uh. It was aired on SBS on 7 October. It's so nice if I can watch it. D: I watched the trailer 1001 times! :D Hahahaha.
THREE: N level is official over. Results will be out in December. Oh my Hong Ki, around 2 months of waiting. D:
FOUR: I studied. (: Yes I did, I did. But not according to the study timetable. Cause honestly, I don't think it's realistic. D: BUT, I really did study. Yes, sit down, STUDY. Not last minute work okay. Oh my Hong Ki, if only studying like this is counted as REALLY studying, this is the first time I studied for ALL subjects. D: I like Physics now! Surprising uh, how can this be? Hahahah. :D
FIVE: Tomorrow is a super duper important day! :D
SIX: I need to stick to my laptop for hours cause there's so many new things! F.T. Island's new Japanese single- Raining. I'm not done listening to Cross & Change yet. But it's okay uh! :D Sooooo many new songs. Listening to all of it slowly. (: Jae Joong + Yoo Chun's Colors: Melody and Harmony is so cute & nice.
SEVEN: Need not go to school this week. 2 days of next week for English & Maths mock exam. N levels are over, but still not done with O level uh. D: 2 more papers to go! N level reminds me of POA. Sigh. I bet this is the worst POA paper I've done. D': KAY! Don't talk about it already, IT'S ALREADY OVER. ):
EIGHT: I have the mood to tidy up the things at home. Oh, I still don't understand why I have soooooo many books. My cupboard, shelves, locker, under table is full of books, I don't know why. Brought home the books under my table, behind the classroom & the ones in my locker already. Now my books are on the floor in the bedroom & on the table. Seriously no space for my books. Tsk.
NINE: I want to buy so many albums. Tsk. I'm saving lots of money. (: Oh! Unlimited sms already! :D I hope so. If nottttttt..... D:
TEN: OH MY HONG KI! OH MY HONG KI! F.T. ISLAND IS RELEASING THEIR NEW ALBUM NAMED DOUBLE DATE AT THE END OF THIS OCTOBER! :D :D :D :D
ELEVEN: MDM TAN IS BACK ON OCTOBER 1ST! :D :D SHE CAME TO CLASS THAT DAY! WAAAAAAAAAA, I MISS WHEN WE'RE IN SEC 1&2. (:
TWELVE: I MISS OH WON BIN! D':
I think there's nothing else I want to say already? At least for now uh. I have lots of new Hong Ki pictures again! :D :D My favourite picture is my MSN display picture & my phone's wallpaper. :D ___________________________________________________________________ You're Beautiful (Trailer)
0:10, 0:20, 0:33 & 2:29, Jeremy (Hong Ki) is so cute & handsome! Yes? YES YES YES YES YES! :D
Credits: Korewind ___________________________________________________________________ A.N.JELL (The idol band in You're Beautiful) at mini concert
Jang Geun Suk is so, handsome here. Especially at 0:34-0:35. Whoooo~! I replayed that ONE second for many times! :D Told you, lead vocalists ALWAYS attracts me. (: (Hong Ki's still the BEST uh! :D )
Hyper, 'noisy' Lee Hong Ki is now A.N.JELL's drummer. Ahahaha, the performance sounds so quiet without Hong Ki's voice. Oh, at 2:36-2:49, it looks like Hong Ki has difficulty coordinating. Hahaha. So cute. (: & the screams are loudest when Hong Ki introduce himself. :D I want to buy the You're Beautiful OST! ):
Credits: jinnienomuyeppo02 ___________________________________________________________________ Lie- title song from One Double (of Double Date)
SUPER NICE SONG, SERIOUS. LOVE IT! :D
Credits: MrJenpoo ___________________________________________________________________ Okay, I think I'm done with updating. Finally! :D