Saturday, September 19, 2009 21:07
HELLO! :D :D
Didn't update for 4 days already.
Didn't switch on my laptop for days.
Proud of it uh, cause I came home, bathe & then do work/revision. (:
What I worried for turned out to be okay,
what doesn't worry me at all turned out like
shit.Last Saturday, if I'm not wrong, went out with Boyfriend to get his school shoes.
After walking around for, quite long? Finally found one at Converse.
I saw a super nice pair! Black, white & grey checkered! :D & the material's so awesome.
Just that washing might be a problem... Not like I'll wash anyway.
I want it, it's ultra nice.
Oh, & we went to watch I Love You, Beth Cooper. (:
Tuesday (15 September 2009) Boyfriend came. We did the study timetable.
I admit I did it for the sake of showing it on Thursday. But I did work okayyyy.
I mean, no study timetable doesn't mean not planning to study or don't want to study.
Can you imagine you follow timetable in school, & you have to do the same thing at home?
&, never mind, I'll just have to stick to the timetable for 2 weeks.
Can't remember what happened on Wednesday. & I'm lazy to try recalling.
See teacher on Thursday. Nothing much. At least didn't get scolded.
Photo taking on Friday. Funnnn! Syafiq even make hearts, then all of us took it
during the fun shot. & I think I"ll look weird/ugly for the formal shot!
My smile became plastic cause the man was counting for super long! D:
After school went Parkway with Ledia to get something. Walked around then went to Borders.
There's a weird uncle! D: D:! OH yes, & we stood in front of a ultra huge television for,
30 plus minutes? It's ultra huge okay! It'll be good to have it at home.
We're watching Final Fantasy anyway. Not sure what is it about uh. Ledia just wants to show
me who is Cloud & how handsome & perfect it is. LOL.
After that went to eat, then talked. Ledia went home around, 11pm plus?
I skipped lots of recess to save money.
1. To pay bills
2. Save money for the gift.
3. Save money for the bag.
I can stop saving for bills soon! :D :D :D!
Then I'll start saving for F.T. Island! :D
Oh &! I'm finally getting the bag on this coming Monday! :D
The bag Aaron & I saw on Saturday.
___________________________________________________________________
I have lots of new F.T. Island pictures! :D
AWESOME pictures! :D
Kay, goodbyeeeee!
&, thank you kind auntie! (:
2009년 09월 19일