YEN, 왕연
03031993, ♥14062009
LEE.HONG.KI♥ , He's mine, & I don't share.
Bright yellow.
에프티 아일랜드, 오원빈, 빅뱅, 원더걸스, 동방신기, 보아,
2PM, 2AM, Miss A, Jay Park, 샤이니, 에프엑스, 소녀시대,
2NE1, Beast, WaT, Hey! Say! JUMP, 슈퍼주니어, Younha, G.NA, 씨엔블루 & 4minute are LOVE!
MATERIAL LIST
#school bag #F.T. Island's yellow pentastick #F.T. Island- Colorful Sensibiity #F.T. Island- Colorful Sensibility part II #F.T. Island- Prologue of FT Island- Soyogi #TVXQ!- MIROTIC #Change of Heart- Jodi Picoult #My Sister's Keeper- Jodi Picult #SHINee- SHINee World #F.T. Island- Jump Up (Mini Album)
#Very Valentine- Adriana Trigiani #That yellow Baby-G watch
#Super Junior- Sorry, Sorry
#TVXQ- The Secret Code #Big Bang- Since 2007
#Big Bang- Number 1 #Big Bang- Remember
#A pair of Oxford heels
#A pair of high heel sneakers
#2PM- Still 2:00PM
#2PM- The First Album 01:59PM
#SNSD- Run Devil Run
#F.T. Island- Beautiful Journey
#Blackberry Bold 9700
#Tae Yang- Hot
HELLO, I'm back I'm back. I decided to change my blogskin, cause I feel like doing so. Spent some time editing it last night. (:
26 August 2009, Wednesday: I was supposed to go for English O level oral. But I went & was told that I'm not supposed to come today cause I'm not registered. Great.
So I went back to class. Its such a sucky day & something else make it worse. Sigh. Mdm Farizah then helped me check & told me I can have my oral on either Thursday or Friday. & need to ask Ms Morni about the not registered thing.
After that went to Bedok interchange with Aaron to get food. Went to his house, ate, went home after awhile.
27 August 2009, Thursday: I finished sections V & VI of the Chemistry book during Chinese lessons! :D Yay, left only section I to do then I'm done with this book. Eh, not really, the N level paper in it, was not told to do, so I didn't.
ALIVE! OMHK, Ms Morni didn't come to school! *Panic panic. MY ORAL! D': Fly down to look for Mdm Farizah during 'recess' but couldn't find her. Went to find Ms Lim instead. She called Mr Toh, then went outside staffroom to meet him. Got my MC photocopied & yayyyyy, Mr Toh helped me registered for Friday's oral alreadyyyyyy! :D :D :D
Was super duper happy. After school went to but fruits for Friday's cake decoration. Went Tampines Mall with Ledia & Emily. (: Ate at Mac first, then went to Fairprice. Strawberries, peach & oreos, done. (: Then went to Century Square, Aries to get clips. Homeeeee.
I practice oral, & I love reading passages. Hohohoho.
28 August 2009, Friday: Wore uniform to school cause I don't want to have PE then dirty myself, there's oral. But after school I went for cake decoration with L.E.P! :D :D It was super fun! :D
Finished decorating then left. Felt so bad, cause I left the mess for them to clear & went up to prepare to go for oral. D: Took quite sometime to 'clean up' myself cause I'm perspiring like crazy. & I looked like some crazy human.
Went to visit the St. John room before going up to the hall. Warren told me training was cancelled -.- & the reason is so lame, OMHK, what is this man.
Went up & sat outside the hall. Now I know the school practices the school motto- We Care. Cause a lot of people knew that I cried on Wednesday when I was told I cannot take oral on that day. -.- Mdm Farizah, Mr Toh & even Mr Sabry asked if I'm okay today & wished me good luck for oral. :D
Was the first one for oral. & the timer was Ms Lola. Hohohohoho! :D It was fast, finished oral at around 2.50pm? then sat there to wait for 3pm. 3pm, then left & went back to class. Emily they all went home already? D: Waited for Aaron then leave school.
Tadaa! H.E.L.P with the beautifully decorated cake! :D credits to: Photographer Ms Lola. (:
Come come, closer view.
29 August 2009, Saturday: Woke up prepared, Aaron came, stayed for awhile then left for Tampines Mall. Coco avant Chanel! :D
After that went to Tampines interchange. Aaron met Yong Hong, then pei me walk to take bus 10, then went off. Went to office, dinner & home.