Tuesday, August 25, 2009 11:52
HELLO! :D
18 August 2009, Tuesday:Happy Birthday Ji Yong! :D
& Ji Yong's solo Album is out already!
19 August 2009, Wednesday:Happy 3rd Anniversary, Big Bang! :D
20 August 2009, Thursday:Had English Prelims, which equals to N levels,
cause it'll be counted as N level results. D:
Paper 1 was difficult, & I think paper 2 was so much better than mid-year's paper.
After that went back to class.
Had Physics remedial after school.
21 August 2009, Friday:HAPPY BIRTHDAY LEDIA! :D
After school went out with L.E.P.
Had our lunch at Breeks cafe, then went for movieeee.
Orphan! Very nice. (:
Went home, bathe, dinner, then Aaron called.
22 August 2009, Saturday:Aaron came over to my house. Did Maths.
& then went office for dinner.
23 August 2009, Sunday:I went to Aaron's house, did Maths.
Slept early cause there's Maths paper 1 on Monday.
But keep waking up in the night.
Vomited. D:
24 August 2009, Monday:Maths paper 1. Die already, a lot of people said that paper was okay,
but I think I'll fail. How? )':
Did a lot of paper 1s lehhhh, but still think will fail.
After paper went back to class.
Having fever, so went home during recess.
Went to see doctor. Stomach flu again. D:
Oh yes, & I missed English oral.
Probably going for it on Wednesday.
After school Aaron came to visit me, with lunch. (:
Ate, then had my medicine. I hate tablets!
Felt like vomiting again, but nothing comes out. D:
Fell asleep, then Aaron went home.
Woke up at saw the note on my phone then realise he went home already.
so I slept for quite long uh.
25 August 2009, Tuesday:Stayed at home. Had breakfast then ate medicine.
Felt like vomiting again, so went to sleep.
Woke up & now going to do Maths.
Tomorrow Maths paper 2, & English oral.
No mood, no mood!
Maths is super duper scaryyyyyyyyyy! D': D': D':
Okay, goodbye.
2009년 08월 25일
___________________________________________________________________________