Wednesday, July 1, 2009 17:00
Today's the third day of school! (:
29 June 2009, Monday:Meet Aaron at his block in the morning, then school.
Wa, the time table really super disgusting uh.
FTCT till 9am then Maths. So English lesson was taken up.
SIAN, keep repeating the H1N1 thing.
Maths then POA.
Oh, first time release us early for recess leh! LOL.
Ate a little. Chinese then Physics.
There's Physics test leh. Don't know how to do leh, quickly finish then went to sleep.
I forgot what I do after school. ? Yeahhh, really don't remember lehh.
30 June 2009, Tuesday:Meet Aaron, then school.
Boring time table, first three lessons same as Monday.
I don't like temperature taking, very ma fan. D:
Didn't eat during recess.
Chemistry. Wrote notes again. But today de very super boring leh, felt like sleeping.
then my handwriting became super ugly. Tsk. In front write so nicely,
then now ugly le. D:
Then Ita told me to write on foolscap, go home then transfer it into the notebook. (:
I haven't transfer the notes into the notebook yetttt.
after school waited for Ledia to finish her oral. Then stay for awhile.
Aaron, you siao le. (:
Went opposite to eat with Ledia. Missed lots of buses, then she finally decides to go home.
LOL.
Home, bathed & did composition. Did draft for my draft. LOL. Then after completing the
composition, I re-write my draft nicely. LOL, not really draft la, its the planning.
Know why I have draft for my draft? Cause the draft have to be handed in. & Its mind map.
The mind maps I draw always weird weird de. Either too much to the left or right. So must do draft first, then write properly again ma. (:
Was sms-ing Aaron & he suddenly went missing. He fell asleeeeep. LOL.
Switched on com, clear mails. Wa, there's alot of mails cause I never on com for, 2 days already?
Need to go look up stuffs liao. Especially about the F.T. Island showcase uh, videos out! :D
Big Bang's Japanese single or album out right? Need to go listen to it.
F.T. Island preparing for their 3 jib, late July! :D
F.T. Island MIGHT be coming to Singapore for a CONCERT, not short short de showcase,
but CONCERTTTTT this December. *clap clap clap. (:
Something about Wonder Girl's Nobody, but shall not talk about it uh.
Seriously can't stand the song. Not when they sing uh, when people keep singing. D:
They make it so irritating, argh.
Went to sleep around 11plus? But felt guilty for not doing Maths, so get back to do.
Called Ledia, talked for awhile. Waa, I really don't know how to do lehh. I skipped the
first five questions lehh. Tsk tsk tsk. In the end gave up after doing only question 6 -.-
Then went to sleep.
1 July 2009, Wednesday:Meet Ledia in the morning, breakfast & school.
F&N scary uh. Walked into the kitchen & heard Ms Lim screaming.
Did papers. Social Studies felt like sleeping lehhh. D:
Don't remember what Ms Soh said, but I heard there's homework. D:
English did some oral related stuffs. Pair work, with Ita. (:
FTCT, then went Jenny with Ledia, Aaron they all.
Aaronnnnnn. Don't think about it le hor. (:
Love you ♥
Took bus, then bus again, then home.
Wa siannnnn. LOL. Nothing to do lehh.
Going Econ with Tessa now.
I miss potato chips & chocolate so much.
When was the last time I eat these stuffs heh?
Hohohoho, I felt a little healthy. LOL.
Kay la, bye. (:
2009년 07월 01일