Friday, July 24, 2009 23:11
Nightmare 24/7.
Today is 24/7 (24/7 geudaen yeongwonhan HEAVEN!).
Its a very eeyer day. LOL. Really really. From the start to the, middle of the day.
After that everything's okay already! :D
How to elaborate leh? Aiya, don't elaborate la, don't know how & where to start.
Tsk. Today alottt of people cry leh. 8 people? LOL. Crying is contagious har?
The classroom's bin is full of tissue paper. D:
Tissue for crying & tissue to wipe the thermometer. LOL.
Hmmm, long long long loooooong story. I'm glad its over, it's a nightmare. Yes it is.
My eyes are super dry & painful now, no more tears already la. Hahhaa.
Must thank people for their concern!
(Pai ming bu fen xian hou) LOL, idiot uh. I mean this is in no particular order. (:
Emily! The note & your message. (:
Thank you for the note, sorry I didn't want to read it in class, cause when I saw the note,
my tears burst out already la. LOL. & sorry for letting you so wei nan during Chinese lesson.
Don't cry arrr.
My table mate, Ita! Don't say you can't help or anything kay,
you helped alot! & the hug :D Yes mannnnn, TABLE MATE, hohohoho!
Nurin. Thank you for the long long message, everything's alright now. (:
Marvin, for the sweets. LOL.
Sangeetha for the pocky, or maybe its not, but something similar.
& you cried tooooo. Hahhaa. Eh I still haven't ask what happened to you leh!
Never tell me!
Christine & your cute accent when you say 'bu yao ku'! Hahaha, so cute! :D
You also bu yao ku hor! :D
Poh Geok, Wanqi, Yu Jing, Syafiq, Michelle, Yolanda, Si En, Wan Ting, & the teachers.
Oh yes, thank you whoever that gave me tissue! Hahahha!
LEDIA.
♥ AARON.
Hope I didn't miss out anyone uh.
Eh last two main people of the, day..? Hahaha.
Sometimes things like this happen to let you know who cares for you. (:
So its not exactly a bad thing, right right right?
I'm lucky, to have
good & caring friends,& a
sweet & understanding boyfriend. (:
Oh yes! Syafiq wrote the 'That's What Friends Are For' lyrics on the board!
& Who went to sing it? Yu Jing isit? Hahaha.
I admit I'm lazy to type out the whole thing. Visit Ledia's blog for the, er, full story?
Hohohoho.
Ledia,
nothing changed! :D REMEMBER AR! Hohohoho.
♥ Eh boyfriend, love you love you, this won't change too.
Comeeeeee, must relax a little.
Tadaa! Handsome Seung Hyun. (:

Goodbyeeeeeee.
2009년 07월 25일_______________________________________________________________________