YEN, 왕연
03031993, ♥14062009
LEE.HONG.KI♥ , He's mine, & I don't share.
Bright yellow.
에프티 아일랜드, 오원빈, 빅뱅, 원더걸스, 동방신기, 보아,
2PM, 2AM, Miss A, Jay Park, 샤이니, 에프엑스, 소녀시대,
2NE1, Beast, WaT, Hey! Say! JUMP, 슈퍼주니어, Younha, G.NA, 씨엔블루 & 4minute are LOVE!
MATERIAL LIST
#school bag #F.T. Island's yellow pentastick #F.T. Island- Colorful Sensibiity #F.T. Island- Colorful Sensibility part II #F.T. Island- Prologue of FT Island- Soyogi #TVXQ!- MIROTIC #Change of Heart- Jodi Picoult #My Sister's Keeper- Jodi Picult #SHINee- SHINee World #F.T. Island- Jump Up (Mini Album)
#Very Valentine- Adriana Trigiani #That yellow Baby-G watch
#Super Junior- Sorry, Sorry
#TVXQ- The Secret Code #Big Bang- Since 2007
#Big Bang- Number 1 #Big Bang- Remember
#A pair of Oxford heels
#A pair of high heel sneakers
#2PM- Still 2:00PM
#2PM- The First Album 01:59PM
#SNSD- Run Devil Run
#F.T. Island- Beautiful Journey
#Blackberry Bold 9700
#Tae Yang- Hot
2009년 07월 12일 [Edit] Next time will put the date above. Cause the blog skin's date got cut off, can't find the code or whatever shit to change it. ___________________________________________________________________ I'm here to keep my blog alive. LOL.
I'm finally done with the blog skin. Edit like siaooooo. Please say its nice, cause there's problem with the icons, I went to find one to replace. (the 2nd icon. Nice right? LOL) & I change the spacing, the colour of the background & the scrolling thing.
Initially, the background colour is pink okay. & I know Ledia hates it. LOL. She Biased de la. Tsk tsk tsk. I die die also want the background pattern, so went to find a black one to replace the pink. Say its niceeeee, cause I think it is. Waaa, got cheng jiu gan after editing for so long. (: (Don't tell me it looks like some ah lian's blog.) Cause at first I think it looks like one. LOL. The background I mean.
Kay, enough about the blog skin.
Jong Hyun! Handsome right?! YES YES YES! :D
& Seung Hyun in the MV teaser. So cute!
Tae Min - River Flows In You. 8Eight - Goodbye My Love.
Eh, people keep thinking River Flows In You is some Twilight song. Nooooooo. Its Yiruma's piano piece. Damn nice. Kiss The Rain is nice too. (: Its the one the noona & Jong Hyun played right? Yes it is. LOL.
Ledia keep complaining that my blog is dead. D: But I have nothing to blog lehhhh. How? Tsk. Too much actually? I can't remember what I want to say. I'm stuck at Maths, I haven't touch Social Studies yet! D:
Ohhhhhhhhhhhhhhh! Its already 12th July, no time add things on the something le la. Oh! I very idiot, I keep telling Aaron I cannot tell him what I did for him. Then there's photo of the something in my phone. So cannot let him see ma. Then I go say cannot let him see, cause later he will see the book! Tsk, I say it out liao laaaaa! D: OMHK, stupid or stupid? Tsk, stupid.
Weekends are boring. Other than sleeping, I can't think of anything else to do. But I tidy up our room yesterday! Then now my precious F.T. Island albums are just beside my bed. Super nicely placed with the Korean stars magazines. Whoooo~ My collection. LOL. Told you I'm bias le. The rest of the albums of the other artistes are just on the normal shelf. LOL. & now my bed only got my eeyore, the rest of the soft toys I keep in somewhere else. Yay, eeyoreeeee! :D
I'm supposed to sleep at 10.30pm. But I decided to continue editing the blog skin. & then update. Cause Ledia keep complaining that my blog is dead. & Ledia is also part of the reason why I want to change the background colour to black. Ledia, see I so good. LOL, no la. I find myself weird with pink blog skin. Hahaha.
Kay, Hannah shall go sleep now soon. (: Zai jiannnnnnnnnn! :D ___________________________________________________________________