YEN, 왕연
03031993, ♥14062009
LEE.HONG.KI♥ , He's mine, & I don't share.
Bright yellow.
에프티 아일랜드, 오원빈, 빅뱅, 원더걸스, 동방신기, 보아,
2PM, 2AM, Miss A, Jay Park, 샤이니, 에프엑스, 소녀시대,
2NE1, Beast, WaT, Hey! Say! JUMP, 슈퍼주니어, Younha, G.NA, 씨엔블루 & 4minute are LOVE!
MATERIAL LIST
#school bag #F.T. Island's yellow pentastick #F.T. Island- Colorful Sensibiity #F.T. Island- Colorful Sensibility part II #F.T. Island- Prologue of FT Island- Soyogi #TVXQ!- MIROTIC #Change of Heart- Jodi Picoult #My Sister's Keeper- Jodi Picult #SHINee- SHINee World #F.T. Island- Jump Up (Mini Album)
#Very Valentine- Adriana Trigiani #That yellow Baby-G watch
#Super Junior- Sorry, Sorry
#TVXQ- The Secret Code #Big Bang- Since 2007
#Big Bang- Number 1 #Big Bang- Remember
#A pair of Oxford heels
#A pair of high heel sneakers
#2PM- Still 2:00PM
#2PM- The First Album 01:59PM
#SNSD- Run Devil Run
#F.T. Island- Beautiful Journey
#Blackberry Bold 9700
#Tae Yang- Hot
They look super duper good to the max! & the kids are cute like hell! :D Hohoho, I love Seung Hyun's part. Yes yes, he's so handsome! I don't know why, but when he sings that part, it gives me goosebumps. Cooooool. Love it love it. I know Ledia wants to say that because he has the same birthday as her. LOL. (See, I never talk about Hong Ki leh!) . . . . . You know uhhhhhh, Hong Ki's wink is super exclamation mark! LOL. It doesn't make sense but it does. Hahaha. He's so cute so cute so cuteeeeee.! The song's super cute too. Something new har? Not rock ballad already har? D': Abit sian that its not leh. But the song very niceeeeeee! :D :D
Oh during ALIVE! Ita & I were talking about the long overdue P's talk. Thennnn, Mdm Farizah suddenly came to inform us that there's P's talk. D:!
Did essay for F&N then mark papers. After that went for the talk. The same thing uh.
Physics remedial. Went Parkway with Emily & Ledia for ice cream. after that went to Borders. Talked for super looong. Its really nice talking to them. & we're very crazy, hahhaa. We talk softly, ji dong then become very loud, then shhhhhhhhh! Talk softly liao, then ji dong again & talk very loudly. LOL.
Left the place at around 6 plus? Took bus 31 & continued talking. LOL. Walked around with Ledia at Bedok interchange then went home.
Todayyyyy, I really think that there's nothing for me to do leh. As in homework. So I did Chemistry. (: Actually there's Physics, but I left my workbook in school.
Whoooo! BIG BANG, WE'RE SO HOT HOT! Hahahha, this is so addictive. & Its stuck in my head since, recess today?
Oh, Ms Morni was talking about something in class & she said something & then 'as far as I'm concerned ...' Then I like eh? Reminds me of That's What Friends Are For. LOL. Then P's talk also. She talks about something & said 'again & again'. Then Again & Again starting playing in my mind. Can imagine Jun Su! Waaaaa. (:
Gonna go do a little more of Chemistry, go watch Hope MV &, sleeping after ironing uniform blah blah blah.
Emily! I will remember what you've said. (:
Goodbye! :D 2009년 07월 16일 _______________________________________________________________________