Wednesday, July 29, 2009 19:46
I'm back I'm back! :D
One: Went to boyfriend's house on the
July 25th. Did Maths TYS. Good right? (:
Went for lunch with him & his sister. Went back, rest for awhile then went out
again cause his sister changing phone. Ice cream phone lehhhh, can read Korean lehhhh!
Can type in Korean lehhh! Can type out LEE. HONG. KI lehhhhh! Waaaaaa. That's the only
thing I like about the phone uh. The rest of the features/functions, I still like my phone's. (:
Did a little more Maths then Papa come fetch me go office for dinner.
Super rush de dinner then go home. Oh! Aaron say I first time eat so fast! Hahhaa.
Two:
July 26th woke up early at 5am. Bathe & prepare then prepare to go mummy's
office there to take the bus to Malaysia. Was super sleepy cause only sleep for 3-4 hours,
cause need to finish si han the night before. Messaged Aaron before entering Malaysia.
After that put my phone into flight mode. Miss him super super a lot. Also cannot sms leh,
weird weird de. D: Keep reading messages during looooong bus journeys. I think I ate a lot in
Malaysia. Hahhaha. Good right? (:
Three: BOYFRIEND IS SICK, BOYFRIEND IS SICK! D:
In the morning went to buy Strepsils for Aaron, he having sore throat. D:
Go meet Ledia for breakfast then took bus to school. During POA saw Aaron walk pass.
He got sent home cause he having fever. 2 days MC leh. ): Today's lessons are okay, not
as sleepy as yesterday. (: My table mate is sick! Ita never come school today. D: Oh yes, got back Social Studies mock exam paper. I passed! :D
Waaaa, for the first time I pass a Social Studies till so good. (: Hohohoho. After school go visit
Aaron & to deliver homework to him. (: Stayed till 5.30pm then he send me to bus stop.
Home & then go get dinner. Wa, lazy go do F&N essay! D: Gonna go do it soon.
________________________________________________________________________
Yay~ Finally update something here. (:
Didn't use computer for 2 days leh.
Prelims are coming sooooooon. D:
________________________________________________________________________
♥ Boyfriend, must take care of yourself.
Please don't go eat ice cream again okay. LOL.
Bye bye.
2009년 07월 29일
________________________________________________________________________