Wednesday, July 15, 2009 21:22
I ACCIDENTALLY DELETED WHAT I WROTE!
OMHK, ITS A LOOOONG POST OKAYYYY!
SHITTTTTTTT.
Tsk, shall make it a short post now. Walaoooo, waste my timeeeeee!
1.
AARON GOT ME THE ESPRIT WALLET!Its super nice, love it.
♥ Thank you, love you love you.
2.
I woke up early for nothingYou knowwww, I meet Ledia early this morning so that we can go school to
study Social Studies. But that stupid bus 14 took forever to come.
So in the end we took the normal timing bus. D':
3.
Social Studies mock examI hope I don't fail, that's all. (:
(But I think I'll still fail.)
But eh, I study like siao for my SEQ okay!
___________________________________________________________________
Come come, summary:
First 3 lessons I was super sleepy.
Cause yesterday sleep
late, & woke up
early this morning.
Especially Social Studies. Super duper sleepy.
Didn't eat during recess.
Saving money for my coming phone bill that will exceed like shit.
I'm looking forward to it. Yes I am. Cause at least I don't have to worry everyday
about when is it coming.
After school went for ice cream with Ledia, Emily & Clayton.
Then then go get the Esprit wallet. (:
Home & dinner.
I must go do Chemistry liao. Tsk.
At least I remember there's things to complete tonight.
Hannah must remember that there will at least be some work to complete every night.
See la, now this post so short. Tsk.
Must be careful next time, cannot bu xiao xin delete the post again. D:
Okayyyyyy, go do Chemistry le.
BYEBYE.
2009년 07월 15일
___________________________________________________________________