Tuesday, July 14, 2009 17:25
HAPPY ONE MONTH!
Our love is one month old. Hahaha.
♥ Aaron, love youuuuu. Yes yes I mean it.
I remove the thing that cuts off my post le! :D
Hohohoho. Yesterday went to try removing it.
Meet Aaron early, then pass him the
something book. (:
Told you can open like that, like that, & like that already. Hahaha.
Today's lessons are super boring to the max.
Although English is just for an hour, but it feels like 2 hours.
Was ask to read newspaper, cannot read novel.
Its not interesting la, I was looking for something interesting to read for super long.
I never even complete reading a paragraph. & I hate reading newspaper!
It makes my watch dirty, it makes my hands dirty, the fan keep blowing, causing the
newspaper to flyyyyyyyy. Hate it. & its not nice to read.
Sooooo, after half an hour? I decided to sleep, since teacher don't allow us to read our own books.
Oh! There's problem with the paging of The Wednesday Letters!
There's lots of pages missing, & repeating.
No wonder I keep reading and wondering why they repeat lots of things again.
There's 20 over missing pages? After page 218, it jumped to page 251. D:
& suddenly, Matthew: I'm going to be a dad!
-.- Tsk, I don't know what happened before that laaaa. ):
Social Studies! Did SBQ, again. Waaaa, yesterday I rushed the SBQ like siao,
but teacher never ask for it lehhh. D:
After school did POA retest. Yes, can get full marks le! :D
I balanced the balance sheeeeeeeet. Hohohoho.
I don't mind just getting a pass for retest actually. Cause my marks is super baddddd.
After test Aaron send me home.
Supposed to study Social Studies de, but no tables uh.
He stayed for awhile, then went home.
Oh! & I went to check the letters, but my phone bill not here yetttt.
OMHK, OMHK, when is it cominggggg? I super duper scared laaaa. )':
Kay la, gonna go continue Social Studies now, mock exam tomorrow.
There's Maths mock exam tomorrow too, right? Or is it a normal test?
It doesn't make a difference uh.
& I have F&N past year papers to dooooo. Tsk!
Just gonna focus on Social Studies first. (:
Kay byeeeeeeeeee!
2009년 07월 14일
___________________________________________________________________