YEN, 왕연
03031993, ♥14062009
LEE.HONG.KI♥ , He's mine, & I don't share.
Bright yellow.
에프티 아일랜드, 오원빈, 빅뱅, 원더걸스, 동방신기, 보아,
2PM, 2AM, Miss A, Jay Park, 샤이니, 에프엑스, 소녀시대,
2NE1, Beast, WaT, Hey! Say! JUMP, 슈퍼주니어, Younha, G.NA, 씨엔블루 & 4minute are LOVE!
MATERIAL LIST
#school bag #F.T. Island's yellow pentastick #F.T. Island- Colorful Sensibiity #F.T. Island- Colorful Sensibility part II #F.T. Island- Prologue of FT Island- Soyogi #TVXQ!- MIROTIC #Change of Heart- Jodi Picoult #My Sister's Keeper- Jodi Picult #SHINee- SHINee World #F.T. Island- Jump Up (Mini Album)
#Very Valentine- Adriana Trigiani #That yellow Baby-G watch
#Super Junior- Sorry, Sorry
#TVXQ- The Secret Code #Big Bang- Since 2007
#Big Bang- Number 1 #Big Bang- Remember
#A pair of Oxford heels
#A pair of high heel sneakers
#2PM- Still 2:00PM
#2PM- The First Album 01:59PM
#SNSD- Run Devil Run
#F.T. Island- Beautiful Journey
#Blackberry Bold 9700
#Tae Yang- Hot
2NE1's I Don't Care is stuck in my head. LOL. Go listen uh, very nice. At least to me its nice. (:
NO STANDING BROAD JUMP FOR PE! :D Best best thing, hohohoho. Oh yes, height & weight. I shrink leh! By 1 cm. OMHK. Its either its not accurate or its not accurate! D: PE not even like PE de, sian. Literature boring uh.
Recess. I ate okay! :D Chinese. Oral practise. After school Aaron send me home. (: Talk for awhile. Yeah, awhile? I think so. LOL. Then he went back to school for D&T.
On com, nothing to do. Bathe, fell asleep. Till, 4pm plus plus? Keep on listening to I Don't Care. I think the lyrics very cool. (: Oh oh, & I suddenly keep listening to F.T. Island's You'll Be In My Heart. Hahaha, don't know why.
Dinner & Ledia called. Talked for awhile, then her phone battery flat. She ate, then came oer to find me. & yeah, I just came back. Sian, talk for awhile only lehh. D: OMHK, I feel like sleeping, but at the same time, I don't feel like sleeping. Irritating leh, tsk.
Oh yes yes! Big Bang's Gara Gara Go. Nice eh. & the 'B B Big Bang!' is cool. Hahaha. But I still like 'B to the I to the G, B to the A N G!' Hahaha.
All of them look damn good in this right? RIGHT! :D Dae Sung has longer hair now. Maybe just longer fringe ba. Cute. Young Bae! No need say la, he looks good all the time. LOL. Sorry I very bias de. But serious uh, he always look good de.
The song nice right. But I seriously want to know what the hell does 'Gara Gara Go' means. LOL.
不要想这样多kay. ♥
I'm off to, find something to do. LOL. Bye byeeeeeee. 2009년 07월 03일