Thursday, June 18, 2009 18:05
Scroll down to the previous post & look at the cloud of the last photo.
The more I look at it, the more it looks like a heart to me. LOL.
Today decided not to be a pig.
Woke up, sms, lunch, & started doing homework.
Aim to finish 6 English paper 2s today.
Done with 3, later continue doing.
Wanted to switch to Literature de.
Went to take Whale Rider then I realised its not at home.
In locker laaa. Wanted to ask Aaron help me take.
Thennnnn, I don't remember my locker number & locker code. Tsk.
Totally can't recall. Only can remember last time de is 1231. Sigh.
Then called Ledia, talked on the phone. I woke her up uh, sorry.
(Baby I'm so sorry, ije nal yongseohae)
After that went down to start papa's car, take letters, came home,
remembered I have to feed the fish.
I'm finding all the Again & Again performance to watch leh.
The starting of the song de dance super nice. Hohohoho.
I Think Jun Su look very man with that hairstyle. ^^
Ahem, main vocalist uh. (:
& Nichkhun so cute!
Go find songs to sing liao la.
Very sian leh.
Kay bye. (:
2009년 06월 18일