Wednesday, June 24, 2009 16:21
I just woke up, LOL. (:
Yesterday night was on the phone with Ledia
for 4 hours plus. Whoooooo~
We talked till 6am, LOL. Cool.
I wanted to wake up at 13:00, but 11:00 plus I cannot sleep already. D:
Woke up & grandfather brought up lunch for us.
SIAN.
Oh 4Nine picnic is on Friday, means I can go. (:
& 4/8 is invited to the picnic.
Aiyaaa, I'm super siannnn.
After Aaron go for D&T, I went to sleep. D:
& it took me sooo long to sleep, tsk.
& Realised that my post are more & more boring each day.
LOL.
Oh, holiday not extended. (:
Kay, I'm bored, gonna go find something to do.
[Edit]
Aaron just delivered a super duper cute baby Eeyore to my house.
Its damn cute damn cute, plus its from Aaron. ♥
LOL. Thank youuuuuuuu! (:
Byeeee.
2009년 06월 24일