Wednesday, June 10, 2009 20:01
I finally see something good about my coursework.
Yay, I'm happy.
Kay, off to dinner, then edit coursework again.
[Edit]
I decided to make this post longer.
Yesterday after school went to eat with Emily & Ledia. PASTAMANIA!
Hur hur, I'm super duper poor now. D:
& Ledia, cheer uppppppppppppppppp! :D :D :D
'hey must :D then will be motivated to do your coursework(: gtg now and jy(:'
Yeah yeah, so I was quite motivated to edit coursework even when I know
Ms Lim's gonna ask us to edit again, LOL. (:
Today.
Luckily I checked the timetable again. If not I'll think that school starts at 9am.
Social Studies workshop. It doesn't feel like 2 hours.
Chemistry. We thought its a chance to skip Physics, but no, Mr Oh didn't come.
But we still have to go to the lab for F&N. Supposed to be individual consultation,
but Ms Lim end up talking to the 6 of us together. She use my coursework, yay.
I seriously love my coursework now. But it sucks cause I think I gonna exceed 30 pages
cause Ms Lim asked me to add in so many things. D:
After the so called consultation, Emily, Yolanda, Sangeetha & I went to Macs for lunch.
Ate, bought Ms Lim's lunch, back to school, then continue editing coursework.
5pm, bus home.
Oh talking about coursework reminds me of calcium (duh).
I'm consuming lots of calcium nowadays, especially today?
There's broccoli & tofu for dinner, & since its plant sources,
I decided to eat orange cause it aids in the absorption of calcium.
Whooo, I feel like I'm doing my research. LOL.
Oh, then I looked through the food sources of calcium & realised
that orange contains calcium too. Heeheehee.
I feel like drinking milk, & I hope my calcium intake won't exceeds. D:
Today's fast! But today is niceee. (:
Oh yes, the Primadonna tee is out already.
Gonna collect it this Saturday. (:
Damn nice, I like.
&&&&&&&&.
Oh my Hong Ki, I wonder if I'm crazy cause I have the thought of using a coin.
Idiot or what? Sigh. Kay la, I didn't use coin in the end, its stupid. Plus it doesn't help.
I have 1001 'what if's. D':
2009년 06월 10일