Wednesday, June 3, 2009 21:24
HELLO, HELLO.
Just 1 thing, best part of the day:
Sangeetha: Oh shit!!
...
Michelle: 1, 2, 3!
"Quick! Quick!", "Ah, cannot cannot!", "Go go!"
Syafiq: Woah! I'm lifting my feet!
...
Michelle: Remove your hand!
Syafiq, Ledia, me: NO!
Me: Michelle, remove your hand!
Michelle: Everybody remove your hands!
Syafiq, Ledia, me: NO!
Me: Michelle your hand!
Sangeetha/Christine: Car!
Everybody: Woah!
*Done.
Everybody: WOAHHHHHHHHH!
LOL.
What are we doing?
Getting a samsung phone battery out of the drain. LOL LOL. :D :D
The metal thing/cover super duper heavy.
So dramatic. LOL.
I bet if you just hear the conversation from a phone or something,
you'll think its some life & death matter.
Hohohoho, damn cool, I LOVE it.
Teamwork okay! Hahahhaa! :D
Kay, today is not a nice day except for this incident.
I'm not happy with anything & everything. Except Hong Ki. Serious.
Argh. Kay, don't talk about it already.
Looking forward to June 27. (:
再见!
2009년 06월 03일