Monday, June 15, 2009 21:16
HELLO, HELLO! :D

My blog very sian liao, so must put cute pictures.
See, Min Hwan so cute! Ahhh, I want to pinch him! :D
14 June 2009, ♥.
Kay anyway, This morning meet Ledia, then go school.
Then super idiot lehhhh. Must take temperature, then have to queue outside foyer, tsk.
Go hall then talk about oral.
Break, then left school. Hur hur, after that very guilty. But its only 40 mins left. D:
Christine very ke liannnnnnn! D':
Tsk tsk tsk.
Ohh then go Tampines with people. LJS, but never eat. Look at Poh Geok eat, LOL.
Then Aaron came. (:
Ledia's crazy, she keep laughing, tsk.
Kay, then after that walk around.
Oh, & I forgot I have to buy foolscap!
Aiya, never mind. ):
Whoooooooo~ I think there's problem with my appetite again.
Hungry but don't feel like eating.
But still got eat uh, eat with Ledia. (:
Then as usual la, walk around then sit at bus stop, then miss
alot of buses. Hohohoho. We can just sit there & talk for hours, hahaha. (:
Went home, bathe, sleep, sms. (:
Dinner. New television! Hohohoho.
Although its smaller but never mind la, clearer ma.
Ledia~! I can see big big Dong Hae on tv! *:D! LOL.
Papa mummy going overseas tomorrow. D:
Huhuhuhu, sian.
Anyway, 8Eight's Goodbye My Love is super nice.
I want strawberries.
You knowwwww, I like to walk beside you, ♥.BYE BYE BYE BYE BYE.
2009년 06월 15일