Thursday, June 11, 2009 19:42
Hello, hello! :D :D
Maths, Social Studies workshop, F&N.
Fast, damn fast. (:
Maths ended half hour earlier. Sat in the canteen till recess time, then went up to class.
SS workshop quite okay.
After SS workshop went 7-11 with L.E.P :D!
Ledia has 3 missed calls & called back.
&, THE BUS IS FOUND.!
Where? Somewhere around Bedok Reservoir.
Hur hur, you don't know right? I stole it. LOL. (-.-)
But its really super near where I stay.
Anyway, I wonder what are policemen for? (:
Kay, after that Emily, Poh Geok & I went back to school.
Sat in classroom till about 14:13 then go for F&N.
As usual, go into lab, do your own stuffs- Edit coursework.
I'm serious for that 1-2 hours? Done with editing, print & handed in.
YES! COURSEWORK HANDED IN, WITH CONTENT PAGE. Hohohoho.
But Ms Lim gonna edit again la. But its okay, this just means that my coursework
gonna be better. (:
Oh yes, after editing coursework, Ms Lim don't allow us to go home. D:
So we surfed the net. As usual la, youtube & imeem.
Then imeem there's this poll. & I saw 'Buzz vs F.T. Island', H.O.T vs TVXQ' etc.
So I thought Buzz may be somehow similar to F.T. Island? Since H.O.T & TVXQ
are like in the same category kind of thing. Anyway, its Old vs New.
So went to find out more about Buzz. Cool, also rock-ballad! Same as F.T. Island, (:
& their songs quite nice uh. Actually not really old vs new for this case la. Their only 20+?
But Buzz disbanded already. Sian. Oh & I think I'm weird.
When I find out about a band/group & realised that they disband already,
I'll be super curious to know why. LOL.
I think its because of mandatory service? Sian.
Imagine 6-7 years later SHINee, F.T. Island or maybe Big Bang members have to
serve mandatory service. Argh, will be super sian. D':
Oh, so after F&N went home.
This morning I was alone in classroom & I decided to try, using coin. Just for the fun la.
Percentage 50 50. But this won't affect my decision la.
Anyway, have to do a super important thing before that.
Huhuhuhu, why like that lehhhhhh? )':
One question with 1001 'what if's.BYE.
2009년 06월 11일