YEN, 왕연
03031993, ♥14062009
LEE.HONG.KI♥ , He's mine, & I don't share.
Bright yellow.
에프티 아일랜드, 오원빈, 빅뱅, 원더걸스, 동방신기, 보아,
2PM, 2AM, Miss A, Jay Park, 샤이니, 에프엑스, 소녀시대,
2NE1, Beast, WaT, Hey! Say! JUMP, 슈퍼주니어, Younha, G.NA, 씨엔블루 & 4minute are LOVE!
MATERIAL LIST
#school bag #F.T. Island's yellow pentastick #F.T. Island- Colorful Sensibiity #F.T. Island- Colorful Sensibility part II #F.T. Island- Prologue of FT Island- Soyogi #TVXQ!- MIROTIC #Change of Heart- Jodi Picoult #My Sister's Keeper- Jodi Picult #SHINee- SHINee World #F.T. Island- Jump Up (Mini Album)
#Very Valentine- Adriana Trigiani #That yellow Baby-G watch
#Super Junior- Sorry, Sorry
#TVXQ- The Secret Code #Big Bang- Since 2007
#Big Bang- Number 1 #Big Bang- Remember
#A pair of Oxford heels
#A pair of high heel sneakers
#2PM- Still 2:00PM
#2PM- The First Album 01:59PM
#SNSD- Run Devil Run
#F.T. Island- Beautiful Journey
#Blackberry Bold 9700
#Tae Yang- Hot
Back from school. Papers were, okay? (: Woke up early this morning before my alarm rings. Can't sleep any longer, so went to prepare for school. A sway day. Woke up early & can't sleep anymore. Super tired on bus. Spent so long preparing cause my hair is super irritating today. But still end up reaching school early. D:
Yellow table was so empty. Only till syafiq & Emily came. Then Aaron they all. Emily forgot to bring her IC & ez-link card, then her mother brought it to school for her.
Hall is very very very cold! Emily said my lips turned purple. D: Home & lunch. ___________________________________________________________________
This picture reminds me of Social Studies. I don't know why. LOL, Dae Sung crying, Young Bae sleeping soundly. (: Kay, this is BANGS. Cartoon version of Big Bang. Cute right! :D
& I found lots of Big Bang's photos when they were younger. & Ji Yong is, CUTE! :D :D :D He looks like somebody.! ?
F.T. Island 2008 Yokohama Live, I'm Happy.
I think Min Hwan's drums at the start is nice! :D Nicer than the original version. LIVE! Heeheehee.
Jae Jin, 4:30-4:35! SO CUTE! Min Hwan, 3:40-3:54! & Won Bin sang the wrong lyrics at 1:44. (: Jong Hun's Bye bye, see you at 3:58 is cute too. Hohohoho & Min Hwan threw his drumstick, I want! :D
Awwwwww WON BIN! D': Oh yes, I watched Won Bin's final performance, The One, yesterday. Only decided to watch it yesterday, but but but but, I still cry. Heartbreaking. )':
All of them were crying. Only Hong Ki managed to sing his part. The rest were crying till they can't sing. & Min Hwan wasn't there, ): ___________________________________________________________________ After watching the The One performance, I went to watch the I'm Happy performance. LOL. Won Bin's rap! :D :D :D!
Oh, & I just finish watching the backstage of Yokohama Live. Hong Ki so sweet, he patted Jong Hun cause he's having a headache. Awwww, so sweet. (:
Hong Ki solo at First Tokyo Live.
Don't know what's the first song. Its, Heaven? Not sure not sure by who, but I think Hong Ki rapped this before on a Japanese show. Second song is MC Mong's Letter to You. So glad he sang something I know. (: Both Hong Ki & MC Mong's versions are nice. Hong Ki is good at rapping! So cute. & I like the sound effects.! I LOVE HONG KI THE HONGSTAR! ♥