Sunday, June 21, 2009 00:06
HELLO! :DToday's 20 June 2009, today's Saturday, &, Happy 1 week!
♥Hohohohohohoho!
Actually everything is yesterday. Past 12am already. D:
Again, Hong Ki & Jae Jin woke me up(LOL), at 10.30am.
Went back to sleep, alarm rang, at 11am plus? Woke up, on com.
Nothing to do, so, went back to sleep. LOL. Woke up at 12pm plus?
Messaged & use com. Then after that grandfather came to fetch us to office.
I wore my
YELLOW PRIMADONNA TEE.
Had lunch? At 4pm plus.
After quite sometime then start doing English.
Thennnnn, Si En sms-ed with that really ji dong tone. LOL LOL!
Dinner & go walk walk around with Tessa. Then musiccccc. (:
Home & bathe.
& Then you knowwwwwwwwwwww, I wanted to call Ledia.
The house phone is in the corner, then I want see if it is charged.
THENNNN, I SAW THE BABY LIZARD! OH MY HONG KI!
THAT BABY LIZARD 5 DAYS AGO.
Anyway, this time, Tessa saved the day! :D
The lizard caught, hoohohohoho.
Oh yes, watched Absolute Boyfriend yesterdayyyyy.
& Keep telling Aaron I saw both guys somewhere.
After sooooooo long, I remember where I saw them le!
GOKUSEN 2! Whooo~ Reminds me of Teppei! :D :D
On the phone with Ledia now~
12am! Aaron send the message!
Awwwww, so sweet so sweet.
♥Hohohohohohoho!
Bye bye~
2009년 06월 20일