Tuesday, June 23, 2009 10:18
HELLO! :D
21 June 2009, Sunday:
HAPPY FATHERS' DAY!
22 June 2009, Monday:
Out for movie with Ledia, Aaron, Emily & Yong Hong. (:
DANCE SUBARU. (:

Its very nice, plus TVXQ is in it. LOL.
Waaaaa, Jae Joong very handsome! :D
& Eat You Up is in it too.
I watch it not only because of TVXQ uh,
I want to watch it cause, I want to watch it. LOL. (:
Oh &! Faraway is played in this movie? Hohohoho.
After that went to eat, but I didn't eat, cause I'm still very full from my breakfast. D:
Walk around, went to Starbucks, then to arcade, then Aaron send me home. (:
& I'm super happy cause I feel like sleeping when its only, 23:30?
But in the end cannot sleep lehhhh. I wake up every 2-3 hours. D:
I'm back from lunch. I have nothing to do so decided to go look for new pictures.
All no new ones leh. Hurhur. But there's new SNSD pictures.

Tae Yeon! Very prettyy! :D

YoonA! Second mini album- Genie.
She looks so cool in this! (:
I'm boreddddd.
I just re-organized my music folders in my phone.
Delete lots of it uh, waste memory. The pictures too, deleted alot of it.
Oh yes, this morning Ms Yeo called.
JUNE CAMP CANCELLED. D:/:D ?
Kay, now hope 4/9 picnic is on Friday so that I can go.
Now, sleeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeep.
LOL, bye bye. (:
2009년 06월 23일