Sunday, June 7, 2009 21:35
HAPPY 2ND ANNIVERSARY!♥
HAPPY 2ND ANNIVERSARY, F.T. ISLAND! (♥♥♥♥♥♥)
I'm here to be happy for a few minutes.
& I think for once they should be called Six Treasure Island. (:
The pictures' a little weird cause there isn't any picture with the six of them.
Anyway,
Happy 2nd anniversary.
Stay happy & healthy.
Stay strong & as one, forever & always. ^^
Never give up, cause you have your Primadonnas.
Won Bin! Won Bin! I still, & will always love you deep deep, :D
Seung Hyun, thanks for being the sixth treasure, hohohoho.
& Hong Ki, ehhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh, I love you. Whooo~♥
F.T. ISLAND + PRIMADONNAS = LOVE.
Continue working hard, will always support you.
loves~~~~~~~♥
에프티 아일랜드, 화이팅!
Thank you for reading this speech, LOL.
Huhuhuhu, I hope they are able to read this.
BYE!
2009년 06월 07일
[This date is love. (: ]