YEN, 왕연
03031993, ♥14062009
LEE.HONG.KI♥ , He's mine, & I don't share.
Bright yellow.
에프티 아일랜드, 오원빈, 빅뱅, 원더걸스, 동방신기, 보아,
2PM, 2AM, Miss A, Jay Park, 샤이니, 에프엑스, 소녀시대,
2NE1, Beast, WaT, Hey! Say! JUMP, 슈퍼주니어, Younha, G.NA, 씨엔블루 & 4minute are LOVE!
MATERIAL LIST
#school bag #F.T. Island's yellow pentastick #F.T. Island- Colorful Sensibiity #F.T. Island- Colorful Sensibility part II #F.T. Island- Prologue of FT Island- Soyogi #TVXQ!- MIROTIC #Change of Heart- Jodi Picoult #My Sister's Keeper- Jodi Picult #SHINee- SHINee World #F.T. Island- Jump Up (Mini Album)
#Very Valentine- Adriana Trigiani #That yellow Baby-G watch
#Super Junior- Sorry, Sorry
#TVXQ- The Secret Code #Big Bang- Since 2007
#Big Bang- Number 1 #Big Bang- Remember
#A pair of Oxford heels
#A pair of high heel sneakers
#2PM- Still 2:00PM
#2PM- The First Album 01:59PM
#SNSD- Run Devil Run
#F.T. Island- Beautiful Journey
#Blackberry Bold 9700
#Tae Yang- Hot
27 June 2009 = F.T. Island Showcase = AWESOMEEEEE! :D :D! ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥! F.T. Island is hearts hearts hearts. (: Its so looong, I bet you'll get bored reading this. LOL.
See, I got my PENTASTICK!
& this! :D
Met up with Nazurah & her friend on the MRT. blah blah blah, reached there at 7.22am & the queue is already WOAHH. Sat there for 4 hours, super warm, with the sun shining directly at us. D: Get queue number & went to Vivo for lunch. Queue number 188 kay! Ate & helped a little with the cards. Then get back to the place.
PENTASTICKKKK! :D Helped Aaron's sister buy the notebook. OMHK, its super cuteeeee leh! I wanttttt. D: The files too.. There's Won Bin's leh. (:
After that got back to the queue. Was sitting down & this girl behind said 'She looks like Jae Jin!' LOL. Then I turn to see who isit. Then she said 'Ah you.' LOLL! Then the people in front look at Jae Jin's photo & think so too. Hahaha. Kay, I don't think I look like Jae Jin uh. His eyes so big, my eyes so small. LOL. But they say from the side view more like him. Never mind uh, look like him shi wo de rong xin. (: Hohohoho.
Person A: What time isit already? Person B: Its 2PM! (with hand action.) LOL!! Hahahahha! LOL, 2PM! Again and again and again and again! Hahaha.
Kay, anywy anyway anyway. ALL OF THEM LOOK SUPER DUPER HANDSOME! OH MY HONG KI, OH MY HONG KI! HONG KI IS WOAHHHHHH. I think Jae Jin, Seung Hyun & Jong Hun look better in person. Awwww. But sadly, don't really see Min Hwan, he's right at the back with the drums, with not much lights. Eeyer, ): That's the only sian thing.
Oh yes, people like me also can see uh, so I bet everybody go also can see de. Just that some super huge boards are irritating, they block your view. Tsk.
I'm standing there, perfect view of Seung Hyun & Jae Jin. Its super irritating how I can see all of them (excluding Min Hwan) but not Hong Ki. I must tip toe more when I'm already doing so. LOL. But okay la, after some time I still able to see him, clearly. (: Sometimes I get fed up & decided to just stare at Jae Jin. LOL. I swear he really look damn handsome in person. Not just super cute, but super handsome. OMHK, OMHK, I shall stop saying it.
They ended by saying bye bye? LOL. Then we're like chanting 'F . T . I . S . L . A . N . D!' continuously. Then they came back. They wore the tee the Primanoona made for them! So sweeeeeet ar! :D Hong Ki's sleeveless, or all of them de are the same? Hong Ki is super cute with the red string thing tied to his arm! :D
Jae Jin: Hi Singapore! I'm Jae Jin. I want, Singapore girlfriend. ____________________________________________ Hong Ki: Next song is, uhhhhhh... Primadonna song! ____________________________________________ Hong Ki: Although we have little time, I'm happy.... You? ____________________________________________ Hong Ki: Next song, Bad Woman! ____________________________________________ THEIR SO CUTE! Wahahahaha. I still have alot to say, but shall stop here. LOL. Kay!
After the showcase, meet Aaron. Pass him his sister's notebook, then he send me home. Blah blah blah blah blah. OMHK, I accidentally pressed on the Internet leh! My phone bill gonna be siaooooo. D:
25 June 2009, Thursday: Went to Ledia's house, got stuffs for picnic, did homework. I did. LOL. After that went down to meet Aaron. Walk home with him. Then Ledia & I walk back to her house. Home & dinner.
26 June 2009, Friday: Class picnic. Not really picnic, but never mind uh, had fun. (: ___________________________________________________________________ School tomorrow! :D :D :D! LOL. Ohhhhh, SNSD sang Sorry Sorry & I think its damn niceeee. I think its better than the original. But I can't stand Su Ju singing Gee. Its so OMHK, I don't know, just can't stand it. LOL.
SNSD Sorry Sorry:
Super Junior & SNSD Way Back into Love:
Dong Hae should sing moreeeee.
Ehhhh, there's problem with this post! Eeyer. Will edit when I feel like doing it. Why the videos not in HQ? Tskkkk! D: