Friday, June 5, 2009 18:00
!
Wednesday ended disgustingly.
4 June 2009, Thursday:It was raining in the morning, so Pa send me to school.
Reached & waited for the rest at the yellow table.
Realised I forgot to bring thumb drive! D: Called & Pa brought it to school for me.!
Hohohhoho,
THANK YOU THANK YOU THANK YOU!
& Pa even helped me tie the thumb drive cover & thumb drive together, hohohoho.
Cause I broke it. D:
A little late for Maths. After that went up to AVT for Maths.
Trigo revision, yay I like. (:
Chemistry, did notes. I think its fun to copy notes.
Break then English workshop. Last day! :D :D!
The workshop for today is super sian cause its on summary. D:
We were so bored, we hold our pens in all kinds of patterns/positions to write.
Then Marvin, Syafiq & I started scribbling. I like drawing the stars. Hohohoho.
Then it finally ended, late, at 1330. Tsk. Super duper hungry, but canteen no food.
& no more time to get out of the school for food. Argh.
But Sangeetha & the others got me milk tea & donut. (:
Sangeetha, Yolanda, Ita, Nurin & Yu jing. LOL, I think they super cute.!
During the 5 hours break KINDLY given to our class, they went to Changi Airport
to do some colouring stuffs. Don't really know whats that, but their 'master pieces' are nice. (:
After eating when up to lab for F&N. Edit Task Analysis, & some of my research.
Argh. Keep editing & researching. Very !!!! I'm re-searching what I've found. D:
The most sian part is food works. EEYER.
Home.
Thursday ends disgustingly, again.
5 June 2009, Friday:Literature.
POA! I wish POA is 2 hours straight. ):
Mdm Yeo is super nice & her lessons are so good.
Now I finally understand the Provision for Doubtful Debts account! :D
& Better understanding for Stationery account.
Break.
English, Ms Morni didn't come for lesson. Mr Teh came! :D
Did picture discussion & oral conversation. Have to write out & hand in.
Chemistry, more notes!
Went for F&N at 1300. re-do food works. Some looked normal now, but some
became worse. )': My Hong Ki! Want to give up liao la. Idiot. I HATE FOOD WORKS.
After that went for lunch(?) at Macs with Sangeetha & Christine.
Had fun talking to them :D 65, home.
TMP tomorrow. Lots of homework to be done.
COURSEWORK, COURSEWORK, COURSEWORK.!
Although everyday school ends so late, with work & more work, its kind of slack.
But I'm happy it ends late everyday.
Oh yes, we slack ma! Yeah yeah, so nothing wrong. Sorry sorry.
Social Studies workshop next week.
I hope today won't end disgustingly. (again)
Okay, bye bye. (:
2009년 06월 05일