YEN, 왕연
03031993, ♥14062009
LEE.HONG.KI♥ , He's mine, & I don't share.
Bright yellow.
에프티 아일랜드, 오원빈, 빅뱅, 원더걸스, 동방신기, 보아,
2PM, 2AM, Miss A, Jay Park, 샤이니, 에프엑스, 소녀시대,
2NE1, Beast, WaT, Hey! Say! JUMP, 슈퍼주니어, Younha, G.NA, 씨엔블루 & 4minute are LOVE!
MATERIAL LIST
#school bag #F.T. Island's yellow pentastick #F.T. Island- Colorful Sensibiity #F.T. Island- Colorful Sensibility part II #F.T. Island- Prologue of FT Island- Soyogi #TVXQ!- MIROTIC #Change of Heart- Jodi Picoult #My Sister's Keeper- Jodi Picult #SHINee- SHINee World #F.T. Island- Jump Up (Mini Album)
#Very Valentine- Adriana Trigiani #That yellow Baby-G watch
#Super Junior- Sorry, Sorry
#TVXQ- The Secret Code #Big Bang- Since 2007
#Big Bang- Number 1 #Big Bang- Remember
#A pair of Oxford heels
#A pair of high heel sneakers
#2PM- Still 2:00PM
#2PM- The First Album 01:59PM
#SNSD- Run Devil Run
#F.T. Island- Beautiful Journey
#Blackberry Bold 9700
#Tae Yang- Hot
HONG KI, YOUNG BAE, HONG KI, YOUNG BAE, HONG KI, YOUNG BAE! :D
1. I'M BACK! ^^ Yeah yeah, I studied 2 days straight without switching on my laptop. Actually not really -.- Tuesday night studied for Chemistry, slept early, supposed to wake up at 7.50am.. But was super uneasy cause I have to see Hong Ki & Young Bae. D: Woke up at 6am cause I seriously cannot sleep anymore. Whooooooo~ HONG KI, YOUNG BAE! Okay, *HONG KI, TAE YANG! :D Oh anyway, Ledia came over to my house to revise Maths. Yeah, so never switch on laptop for another day. (: Revised till 10pm plus plus. Then Pa sends her home. Never even touch Physics. D: Kay la, not like will pass if I study -.-
2. Emily's birthday! Gave Emily her birthday present & 'card'/board on Tuesday. (: She read Ledia's letter & cried, hahahaha. Wa, gan ren de story. &, Super duper happy that she likes it! :D :D
3. Rumoured that F.T. Island MIGHT BE coming to Singapore on 25 JUNE 2009! :D I'm saving, F.T. Island, I'M SAVING! :D But I know its impossible to save $150 la, even if I don't eat also won't save so much. )':
4. YOUNG BAE & SISTER'S BIRTHDAY SOOON.! Kay, just want to say this. LOL.
5. SHINee's comeback! SHINee's title song from their 2nd mini album gonna be released on 18 May 2009. (Young Bae's birthday!) The mini album - Romeo, will be released on 21 May 2009. Cooooool leh~ ROMEO. Wa, so cool so cool. (: ___________________________________________________________________ Lacking of Hong Ki's craziness. Not much new stuffs to watch/read. Tsk. Thought F.T. Island's still promoting The I Believe Myself single? ):
Chemistry is.. Sigh. Sian leh... )': Spent so much time on it too... Maths? SIGH. So dead, so dead.
Felt so qing song after today's Maths paper 2. Left with Maths paper 1, POA paper 1 & Chinese paper 3.
Oh yes! This morning Syafiq was so stress? LOL. 'Oh what's that?!', 'money conversion?!', 'HUH?! I don't know the exchange rate for Euro pounds!' LOL, hahahhaa!
After Maths & Physics paper, went TM for lunch with Ledia & Emily. Emily left cause she needs to go home to feed her dog. Went 85 with Ledia to eat, dinner. SAW EDWINA! :D :D Talked quite alot. Hohohoho. After that went near my house. Talked till 9.30pm plus. Ledia went home. Tomorrow she still need to go school for Amaths paper 1. Meeting her after that. LOL, like meeting her everyday. Hahahaha.
Yes, I love Dong Young Bae. & He's the main vocalist of Big Bang. See see, told you its not on purpose, I just happened to like main vocalists. (:
When he smiles & his eyes become a straight line, its so cute! Hong Ki's eyes form half moon shape when he smiles. (: LOL, difference between big eyes & small eyes? LOL. Small eyes like Young Bae's cute too you know, (;
Dae Sung's solo, Try Smiling! Oh my Hong Ki, I think the lyrics is, ... Aiya, I can relate myself to that song.
Young Bae's Baby I'm Sorry! At first I think that the song is okay. But after hearing the live version, I find it very nice. Was quite surprise when he starts to rap. I mean, his rapping is not weird, just that I never see him rapping before. Hohohoho, sexy rapping voice~ (:
Ji Yong, Seung Ri & Young Bae singing S.E.S's I Love You. So cute! Hahahhaa. Their trying to act like them at the start, but introducing themselves as S.O.S. Young Bae is so cute! He tries to act but his voice is still so low. Hahaha, that straight-line-eye smile! :D Seung Ri really knows how to act, LOL. Introduced himself as S.O.S's maknae, Seung Hyun. After Ji Yong introduced, Seung Ri looked at Young Bae & called him unnie! LOL! Hahaha. Although its weird, but Ji Yong & Seung Ri hit all the high notes. & Seung Ri dancing! :D Its weird cause Ji Yong & Seung Ri are crazy but Young Bae is so calm -.- Oh! YOUNG BAE'S CAPS ALWAYS SO CUTE & NICE! :D
& The ending! LOL LOL LOL! Ji Yong & Seung Ri with that high pitched voice, then suddenly 'WAOH YO! CHECK IT OUT! WE'RE BIG BANG!' with that low voice. & Young Bae still singing like nothing happened, hahaha! :D :D Love the big Bang craziness. (: Anyway, where's T.O.P? Heard that he's sick on that day? D:
See? I crapped so much for just a 3:51 video. LOL. I know its irritating, but seriously cannot control this. Oh, & why is Young Bae standing so far away? Now I want the song. Both versions are good. Heard the original version, quite nice. (: ___________________________________________________________________ Oh oh! Was chatting online with Adrian & Ms Giam just now! :D I MISS MS GIAM! )': Huhuhuhuhu~ I used the pen she gave for SS & notes! (:
Oh yes, I was digging for Chemistry notes, & I found the red heart. I wonder if the blue heart is still alive... ):