Saturday, May 16, 2009 14:09
Sweet picture to start! (:

How sweet is Young Bae heh? (:
Reached school just in time, first time! LOL.
Waited for Emily at the bus stop.
Lesson was okay, talked about gong han & zuo wen.
Sian, zuo wen for homework, have to hand in on Thursday. D:
I'm quite happy with today. Hohohohoho.
Had breakfast after Chinese remedial with Emily at Burger King.
Reached home, switched on com, no crazy problem from Norton.
Norton scan, perfectly fine. (:
&! I listened to The Secret Code album already. Hohohoho.
That's the happiest part, my mood is back, I guess. (:
Two more things to look forward to.
1. Ji Yong's solo mini album in August.
2. Big Bang's Japanese album in June.
So glad Ji Yong is all happy & cheerful now. (:
He was under so much stress, need to prepare for Big Bang, 2NE1 & his own album.
He was having depression before that, & he's in good condition now. (:
Take your timeeeeeeeee.(: Its fine even if I have to wait till next year for the albums.
Oh yes, I finally remember to bring home my exam timetable.
I was shocked when I saw that Maths paper1 is 2 hours.
OMHK? Why so long? Huhuhuhuhu.
Brought back POA textbook too, time to memorize theories, definitions.
BANK RECONCILIATION! My favourite, hohohohoho. (:
Mummy just gave me a personal organiser.
I'm in the mood of decorating it now. (:
Pictures, pictures. Don't have to write FTI, Big Bang, blah blah's schedule in handbook anymore.
I think I'm in the mood for anything & everything now, except for zuo wen.
It'll be good if there's oven at home. ):
Still looking for Big Bang pictures. Page 126 already, counting down, to page 1.
After that it'll be easier to look for new ones. (:
Oh yes, oh yes! On Thursday, Ledia & I saw a crazy kid in Popular.
We were laughing & he appeared from nowhere.
Boy: 这么吵!不要吵!
We walked away, saying he's crazy, then he was angry.
A group of girls from another school were also laughing,
& he went to scold them.
LOL? Is he crazy or what? & he's not even cute, eeyer.
That's why I don't like children, as in crazy ones like him.
But, I saw cute kids! Hahahaha.
A few days back when I was walking home, I saw this little girl & remembered that
Ledia took photo with her before at the playground. She's damn cute!
She remembers me! (Hohohoho.) She was walking with her mother & she kept turning back.
Then she stopped & walked beside me! LOL, damn cute! :D :D
So cute, I want to hold her hand! :D
& Today. Was eating at Burger King, & this little boy was staring at my burger.
He's so chubby! Awwwwww, so cute!
Nowadays I'm looking at cute babies, LOL. Shit, I think I'm weird. -.-
EWWWWW, the human being living on the ninth floor is smoking again!
He should be more responsible. Close all the windows when you smoke okay. (: ! (-.-)
Ehhhhh, what else?
Oh, I think there's problem with my blog, or maybe my com.
Sometimes I visit my blog but the latest post is always the 11 May post.
Argh, have to refresh. So irritating.
Kay, I think there's nothing else,
Bye byeeeeeeee. (:
2009년 05월 16일