YEN, 왕연
03031993, ♥14062009
LEE.HONG.KI♥ , He's mine, & I don't share.
Bright yellow.
에프티 아일랜드, 오원빈, 빅뱅, 원더걸스, 동방신기, 보아,
2PM, 2AM, Miss A, Jay Park, 샤이니, 에프엑스, 소녀시대,
2NE1, Beast, WaT, Hey! Say! JUMP, 슈퍼주니어, Younha, G.NA, 씨엔블루 & 4minute are LOVE!
MATERIAL LIST
#school bag #F.T. Island's yellow pentastick #F.T. Island- Colorful Sensibiity #F.T. Island- Colorful Sensibility part II #F.T. Island- Prologue of FT Island- Soyogi #TVXQ!- MIROTIC #Change of Heart- Jodi Picoult #My Sister's Keeper- Jodi Picult #SHINee- SHINee World #F.T. Island- Jump Up (Mini Album)
#Very Valentine- Adriana Trigiani #That yellow Baby-G watch
#Super Junior- Sorry, Sorry
#TVXQ- The Secret Code #Big Bang- Since 2007
#Big Bang- Number 1 #Big Bang- Remember
#A pair of Oxford heels
#A pair of high heel sneakers
#2PM- Still 2:00PM
#2PM- The First Album 01:59PM
#SNSD- Run Devil Run
#F.T. Island- Beautiful Journey
#Blackberry Bold 9700
#Tae Yang- Hot
I want to let the whole world know how handsome is Romeo Jong Hyun. (: Shit, he IS so damn handsome kay.
ROSE DAY! :D Hohohoho, watched them giving out roses. Now there's a clearer view of Jong Hyun's hair. (:
Cute baby! Hahahaha, from Good Daddy right? So cute! :D
Seung Hyun & Min Hwan. Oh yes! Found lots of F.T. Island Litmus Summer 2009 pictures! :D
I'm so slack now, have to go memorise POA stuffs already. Hur hur, actually I have nothing to say... Just want to put up the pictures. But was lazy, so only put up some of it. & There's still lots of photos in my phone, very lazy to transfer it into my com.
Oh yes!
Joo, singing BoA's My Name.
She pretty & cute, yeah yeah. But she's not the next BoA please. There's no power in her voice, & she didn't lip-sync properly. the dance too. Don't really care how she sings it, but I don't like the 'next BoA', cause she's not kay.
BoA, My Name. (:
2:26-2:44! OH MY HONG KI. Especially 2:41-2:44, awesomeeeeee. Hohohohoho. Yeah man, THAT'S BoA! :D :D
My Hong Ki, can't wait for tomorrow to come! Not the exam part, its the SHINee Romeo! :D &&&! Its Young Bae's birthday, hohohohohhoho.
Yesterday watched BOF on channel U. Hohohoho, I think I'm stuck at episode 10 for a very long time already. Never mind, now continue watching on TV. Ohhh, they already played A'ST1's Yearning of the Heart in the first episode? LOL. Its okay, I have the song already. (: OH! & ITS DAMN SHUANG TO HEAR STAND BY ME ON TV! Imagine hearing SHINee (especially Jong Hyun) on TV. Hohohohoho. & That's also the main reason why I watch BOF, because of SHINee's song. LOL. That's why I'm still stuck at episode 10, -.-
Oh, I think there's problem with my com, cause yesterday Poh Geok & Ledia came & the latest post is 16 May. D:
Kay, need to do POA already. Bye. (: 2009년 05월 17일