Sunday, May 3, 2009 10:58
OH MY HONG KI! OH MY HONG KI! OH MY HONG KI! OH MY HONG KI!
OH MY HONG KI! OH MY HONG KI! OH MY HONG KI! OH MY HONG KI!
OH MY HONG KI! OH MY HONG KI! OH MY HONG KI! OH MY HONG KI!
OH MY HONG KI! OH MY HONG KI! OH MY HONG KI! OH MY HONG KI!
OH MY HONG KI! OH MY HONG KI! OH MY HONG KI! OH MY HONG KI!
OH MY HONG KI! OH MY HONG KI! OH MY HONG KI! OH MY HONG KI!
OH MY HONG KI! OH MY HONG KI! OH MY HONG KI! OH MY HONG KI!
OH MY HONG KI! OH MY HONG KI! OH MY HONG KI! OH MY HONG KI!
F.T. ISLAND MIGHT COME TO SINGAPORE FOR A SHOW CASE! ♥♥♥Do the voting!
http://primanoona.wordpress.com/Oh my Hong Ki! Kay, If F.T. Island REALLY REALLY REALLY is coming,
I'll jump & scream & go siao!
The '[Poll] Will you come to Singapore to watch F.T. Island Showcase?' is really !!!
My reaction was HUH?! It says SINGAPORE, SINGAPORE, YES SINGAPORE.!
Kay wait, I think my reaction very big, what if ...
Never mind, at least they consider it before. Oh, & I read a comment.
The person said that F.T. Island is quite popular in Singapore cause when the Jump Up
album was released in Singapore for the first day, she went to buy it at HMV. & when she
return to HMV the next day, its all sold out. YES YES YES! Hohohoho. That means I'm super
suay? Always cannot find de -.- Tsk, never mind.
Coming or not, I have to start saving money. Imagine the price is really S$150...
Have to start saving now. (:
Oh yes, I'm so glad Christine is listening to F.T. Island's songs! :D!
Sent her songs from Jump Up album yesterday. YAY!
Actually I just want to talk about this. Gonna do some Social Studies work. Then Chinese
comprehension.
Update again. Maybe tonight. No, tomorrow.
B TO THE I TO THE G, B TO THE A N G!
Hohohohohoho!
Oh oh! MUST LISTEN TO TAE YANG'S SOLO- ONLY LOOK AT ME! :D
LOL. Watch the MV, waaaaaaaaaa. (: Oh &! saw some SNSD related videos.
Came across Tae Yeon in We Got Married. So decided to watch. Tae Yeon damn cute you know!
& She looked damn pretty in wedding gown! Awwwwww.
& The rest of the SNSD members as bridesmaid. Waa, damn pretty.
Kay, stopp! (:
VOTE VOTE VOTE , at the website before you click the X to get out of this place.! (:
SUPER goodbye! :D :D!
2009년 05월 3일