Thursday, May 21, 2009 22:21
HONG KI! (♥)
Bad Man says: 'hannah's gonna explode her next post with millions of caps and smileys'
WHOOOOOOOO~
YOU KNOW YOU KNOW YOU KNOW?!
F.T. ISLAND IS COMING TO SINGAPORE, 95% CONFIRMED!
OH MY HONG KI, OH MY HONG KI, & THE PRICE IS $100!
OH MY HONG KI,! AFTER I SEE HONG KI, CAN DIE PEACEFULLY ALREADY.
HOHOHOHOHO.
:D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D! YAY YAY YAY YAY YAY YAY YAY YAY YAY YAY! :D
Just read it online, & my reaction was '!!!!!!!!' I was trembling? LOL.
& I don't know how to react, & I just repeat 'HONG KI, HONG KI!' LOL.
MY HONG KI, IMAGINE SEEING F.T. ISLAND LIVE?! SO COOL RIGHTTTTT?!
(I'm biased.) HONG KI! GONNA SEE HIM SOOOOOOOOOON! (?) ♥♥♥♥♥!
HONG KI!, *I'M SAVING, I'M SAVING. REACHING $100 SOOOOON! :D
Just nice, I'm watching F.T. Island Rock Prince concert on youtube nowwwwww! :D
Hohohohohohoho!
Kay stop it!
HOHOHOHOHOHOHOHOHOHOHOHOHOHOHOHOHOHOHOHOHOHOHOHOHOHO~!
:D
___________________________________________________________________
Check scripts today.
First was English. I PASSED ENGLISH! :D
That's coooooooooooool, & I'm near to the highest score. (:
Though its not good but, I PASSED. I expected something worse.
Paper 1 & summary quite good, to me. Paper 2 was shit. When is it not? (:
Went to hall for English, SO extra cause we came in & nobody cares.
& we went out,.... & I don't think anybody notice it. -.-! Whatever, its always like that.
Collect papers in class then next is POA.
Failed POA by 3 marks. D:
That's ... Never mind. Its final anyway.
Chinese, in hall again. Tsk.
He say till like we very good like that, then in the end quite bad what. ):
Damn shit. Never mind, at least paper 1 is good. (:
Paper 2's okay except for MCQ compre.
Recess what taken away, 10 minutes for recess, so didn't eat. Super hungry.
Social Studies. Sian..
F&N. SIAN. Hur hur hur, I hope the overall pulls up everything.
I want my B3. I think F&N is my ONLY hope now. ):
F&N supposed to be 2 hours but Ms Lim finished everything in 1 1/2 hours, so went back to class. While waiting for Ledia, went to St. John room for meeting. Left after that.
Went TM with Ledia for lunch? Eric came along cause he doesn't want to be alone -.-
Then Eric left to meet his friend. We walked around, then went home. No, stayed at my blk. Talked till it started raining
heavily. Sent Ledia to bus stop when the rain stop.
Home & I'm here! :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D!
HONG KI, HONG KI, HONG KI.! (♥)
Bad man went offline, so I have nothing to do while waiting for the videos to load.
so came hereeeeeeee. :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D!
Kay, I sound super crazy with the smileys all over the place.
But, F.T. ISLAND IS COMINGGGGG! :D :D :D :D!
___________________________________________________________________
Oh! The release date of SHINee's Romeo was delayed cause Onew injure himself. )':
They'll release the mini album on 25 May, also their 1st anniversary! :D
Then the comeback performance will be on 28 May.
Because of the delays, SM put up an audio teaser of Jong Hyun & Onew's duet, Please, Don't go.
Its niceeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee! :D :D :D :D :D :D :D!
___________________________________________________________________
I read Sangeetha's 20 May 2009 post yesterday & cried.
No offence but... HONG KI, I MISS 2N`o7 & MDM TAN! ALOT.
Nobody can replace Mdm Tan. (: Huhuhu...
We used to get praises from teachers, & now we only get complains.
Used to have 43 humans together, but now separated.
So shit, I really miss 2007. But at least 2009 is so much better than 2008. (:
H.E.L.P! :D :D :D :D :D :D ! Hohohohohohohoh~!
___________________________________________________________________
Kay, back to this.
Ehhhhh...
Oh yes! I'm super hungry nowwwwwww.! D:
More scripts tomorrow. but none in the hall. (:
Tomorrow gonna be super disgusting maybe except for Literature?
Oh yes! 5 hours of Chinese starting from next week. D:
Go go go! ): (:D :D :D :D)!
Hohohohohho!
Kay, I think the videos are done! :D :D!
This post is looooooong, & boring. D:
GOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOD, BYE! :D
2009년 05월 21일