YEN, 왕연
03031993, ♥14062009
LEE.HONG.KI♥ , He's mine, & I don't share.
Bright yellow.
에프티 아일랜드, 오원빈, 빅뱅, 원더걸스, 동방신기, 보아,
2PM, 2AM, Miss A, Jay Park, 샤이니, 에프엑스, 소녀시대,
2NE1, Beast, WaT, Hey! Say! JUMP, 슈퍼주니어, Younha, G.NA, 씨엔블루 & 4minute are LOVE!
MATERIAL LIST
#school bag #F.T. Island's yellow pentastick #F.T. Island- Colorful Sensibiity #F.T. Island- Colorful Sensibility part II #F.T. Island- Prologue of FT Island- Soyogi #TVXQ!- MIROTIC #Change of Heart- Jodi Picoult #My Sister's Keeper- Jodi Picult #SHINee- SHINee World #F.T. Island- Jump Up (Mini Album)
#Very Valentine- Adriana Trigiani #That yellow Baby-G watch
#Super Junior- Sorry, Sorry
#TVXQ- The Secret Code #Big Bang- Since 2007
#Big Bang- Number 1 #Big Bang- Remember
#A pair of Oxford heels
#A pair of high heel sneakers
#2PM- Still 2:00PM
#2PM- The First Album 01:59PM
#SNSD- Run Devil Run
#F.T. Island- Beautiful Journey
#Blackberry Bold 9700
#Tae Yang- Hot
Currently no mood for anything except F.T. Island & Big Bang.
TVXQ's The Secret Code album, Super Junior's It's You, 2NE1's Fire, BoA's BoA (LOL). My Hong Ki, I wish I have the mood to listen to all this. I'm not really like super into Super Junior. Maybe more of Dong Hae? (: I don't know, but I will still go crazy if I talk about Super Junior. LOL. I'm quite lack, too lazy for all these. I'm just waiting for SHINee's Romeo. This is so so bad. I seriously wish that I have mood for TVXQ's songs. OMHK. )))))))))':
Oh, I saw TVXQ's The Secret Code already! Should I get it? Remember that, I'm still saving. )': & I want to get all the Big Bang albums. But an album is $60 plus. That's crazy. But must be thankful it can be found in Singapore. Money money~ Oh! This reminds me of Big Bang's Dirty Cash! LOL. Cute MV.
This morning received a message from Mdm Ma. There's Chinese remedial tomorrow.! My Hong Ki, so siannnnnnn. That means have to go do the 2 sets of papers already! D': I don't mind doing it, but there's zuo wens & ying yong wens. Sian.
I still cannot stop right clicking & save. 200 plus pages of Big Bang's pictures to go. (: No new pictures of F.T. Island. Sian. )': Suddenly, I miss Won Bin... Hahahaha, always listen to F.T. Island's Always Be Mine, then remember Won Bin getting all the lyrics messed up. Hahahaha, so cute.
Oh yes! Another reason why Chinese remedial is so sian! Planned to revise (no, practise) Maths tomorrow, then POA on Sunday. But always after Chinese remedial, I feel like sleeping. Tsk, eeyer!
Aiya sian. Kay, continue on the pictures & dinner.
[Edit.] BACK BACK BACK!
Ledia came over after her Amaths paper. Ate, then stayed at home. Watched alot of stuffs. Watched Intimate Note again with Ledia, cause I'm bored.
Listened to It's You already, quite nice? (: Now I feel normal.(?) LOL, the feeling of liking SuJu is back.. ? LOL, don't really make sense, I know. Its okay, I understand it myself. (: Watched SHINee's Romeo MV teaser & 0:46 seconds of the song. Sounds so so so damn nice, CAN'T WAIT FOR 18/21 MAY! :D I'm trying to imagine Jong Hyun's hair now~ (:
18 May: Release of single online 21 May: Release of Mini album- Romeo 22 May: Comeback performance at KBS Music Bank Hohohohoho!
Romeo MV teaser.
Romeos. So Krystal is the Juliet! (: She's SNSD Jessica's sister. Pretty pretty. (:
Oh, K. Will's Love 119 is nice, MC Mong's rapping is cool. (: