Friday, May 8, 2009 14:32
HELLO.
7 May 2009, Thursday:Went to school for POA in the morning.
We're not supposed to come to school. D:
Cause its some teachers meeting, don't know what shit day. Yeah.
After POA went down to canteen, teachers eating.
Then Ledia go ask for the jelly/pudding from Mr Tan. LOL.
In the end they gave all of us one each :D
Bus 10! LOL.
Single deck bus. Syafiq was sitting beside this ___ school guy.
Then Syafiq poked Michelle, & they started talking about fats. LOL.
Then the guy gave that 'what the hell' face. Hahahaha. Damn funny.
Then they were listing Spanish/French name? I don't know.
The ___ school guy looked like he got depression? He keep rubbing his hands.
As in really with force that kind. OMHK, very funny.
Hahahaha. He looked quite pissed, gonna explode anytime. D:
After the guy got down the bus, Sangeetha talked about him super loudly.
LOL, then Syafiq was trying to tell her that the guy sitting behind her is the guy's friend.
Then Syafiq tried to cover up by saying we have no intentions, blah blah blah.
True what, we're just talking/joking among ourselves, he so pekcek for what. Tsk.
Ate at food court. Saw blah blah & blah blah from media corp.
Went to Ledia's house. Did alittle of POA, then talked about Chinese paper & SS paper.
Was laughing like siao, don't remember about what. D:
After dinner went down for bubble tea, talk, then Pa came to fetch.
My laptop go crazy again. Bringing it to fix, LATER. ):
Oh yes, lending Christine F.T. Island's albums.
Said I won't lend anybody, but Christine's quite safe.
Wanted to bring all to school, but she said bring one by one safer.
Huhuhuhu, super bu she de. LOL.
Actually I'm okay with lending people cds, till ___ lost my __ album! )':
That's when I start to hate lending people cds. Plus, its F.T. Island.
Never mind la! Christine's not like ___.! :D :D
8 May 2009, Friday:POA paper. Went to school early to study with Poh Geok & Ledia.
Its super miracle cause yesterday Poh Geok messaged me to ask if I want to come school early.
& Since she's late sometimes (always? LOL.), I reminded her not to be late, cause I'll be alone.
Then she replied 'Ya wont be late. (: must do well. Haha.' LOL, I was shocked.
3 years plus, the first time hearing her say 'must do well' & first time using '(:'!
HAHAHA. LOL, that's Poh Geok?! LOL. Aiya & she said she used smiley when talking
to *GASPS, cause *GASPS uses smiley. Fine la, I always use when talking to you what.
Fine la, Poh Geok, you like that.! :D
Section A of paper was okay. As usual la, cannot balance.
Section B was so shit. I was deciding which question to choose.
Flipping the paper, then after question 3, shit?! 2 questions to choose only?!
LOL. Question 2 was damn shit, cause of the theory part. 3 was okay, but there's
the depreciation for doubtful debts account to do. & I suck at it, super shit.
Oh yes, since don't know when I starting saying shit. D:
Its very shit, I don't like it.
After school went to eat with Ledia, then HOME.

Excluding Hong Ki, I'm currently crazy over Tae Yang (& T.O.P)

& Jong Hyun's new haircut reminds me of Tae Yang.
Especially with the cap.
Tae Yang's smile is SO cute.
My wallpaper is Tae Yang, & his xiao rong is damn cute,
I smile everytime I look at it.
:D
(Don't wanna try
Don't wanna try
Don't wanna try no more.)
:D :D!
Oh yes, was checking imeem mails. Came across this message 'SNSD Gee ~ Younha version~'.
LOL, I thought the person type wrongly, maybe its supposed to be Yoona. LOL.
Cause its damn hard to imagine Younha singing the 'gee gee gee gee gee' part. Quite scary.
But her version quite nice. Hohohoho. Cool.
F&N on Tuesday, have to start revision soon. & Literature.
Sian, hope I don't do the wrong essayS again.
Walao, I did the wrong essay for both F&N and Literature last year,
didn't do the compulsory essay. Super shit.
& Damn sad to see that huge long line across my 2nd essay for F&N. )':
BYE!
2009년 05월 6일