YEN, 왕연
03031993, ♥14062009
LEE.HONG.KI♥ , He's mine, & I don't share.
Bright yellow.
에프티 아일랜드, 오원빈, 빅뱅, 원더걸스, 동방신기, 보아,
2PM, 2AM, Miss A, Jay Park, 샤이니, 에프엑스, 소녀시대,
2NE1, Beast, WaT, Hey! Say! JUMP, 슈퍼주니어, Younha, G.NA, 씨엔블루 & 4minute are LOVE!
MATERIAL LIST
#school bag #F.T. Island's yellow pentastick #F.T. Island- Colorful Sensibiity #F.T. Island- Colorful Sensibility part II #F.T. Island- Prologue of FT Island- Soyogi #TVXQ!- MIROTIC #Change of Heart- Jodi Picoult #My Sister's Keeper- Jodi Picult #SHINee- SHINee World #F.T. Island- Jump Up (Mini Album)
#Very Valentine- Adriana Trigiani #That yellow Baby-G watch
#Super Junior- Sorry, Sorry
#TVXQ- The Secret Code #Big Bang- Since 2007
#Big Bang- Number 1 #Big Bang- Remember
#A pair of Oxford heels
#A pair of high heel sneakers
#2PM- Still 2:00PM
#2PM- The First Album 01:59PM
#SNSD- Run Devil Run
#F.T. Island- Beautiful Journey
#Blackberry Bold 9700
#Tae Yang- Hot
YAY, 1. F.T. ISLAND IS COMING & ON TONIGHT'S NEWSPAPER.! 2. ITS DAMN SHUANG TO SEE '3pm – [FT Island] Singapore Showcase (Performance)' ON F.T. ISLAND'S SCHEDULE.! 3. I CAN'T FIND MY CONFIRMATION SLIP SHIT! Christine helping me check. Hope its with the Teachers ba. (:
This morning changed my bag, cause it'll look super fat if I use the Kappa bag. THEN THEN, I forgot to put my wallet into my bag. D:
Physics. Maths. POA. OH! I'm so glad Mr Tan not gonna come for POA lessons in the 2 weeks of June. MdmYeo taking our class! :D :D :D Now I know why people compare the 2 teachers. Hohohoho. MdmYeo is super good & clear in her teaching. (:
Recess. Chinese. Warm warm warm. D: & We're cool, cause we're invisible. Great. But who cares, not like its the first time. & Its just 2 more days.
Reached home & went to search for that confirmation slip. Looked through all the worksheets/circulars/rubbish/papers, but still can't find it. Yeah, so Christine helping to ask the teachers. Heehee, thank you. (:
Yesterday watched Big Bang's Heaven MV, but Japanese version.
Young Bae in sunglasses! :D Hohohohoho. I think T.O.P's hairstyle is nice, SeungRi's too. (: &! I think the 'BBBBBBBB BIG BANG!' at 0:27-0:28 is damn cool! :D LOL, so nice I keep on re-winding. LOL.
Oh! After seeing so many of Min Hwan's pictures, I think he 变帅了. (:
No homework today. Tomorrow Chinese in hall. D:
'24/7 GEUDAENYEONGWONHAN HEAVEN' BYE BYE! 2009년 05월 27일