Tuesday, May 26, 2009 20:25
HELLO! :D
Today's a nice/good day. (:
The weather is nice, & the view is nice. Hohohoho.
NEW NEWS ABOUT F.T. ISLAND'S SHOWCASE!
YAY, F.T. Island, see you tomorrow, on newspaper/news. (:
Hohohohohohohohohoho! YES! PENTASTICK PENTASTICK! :D
Oh anyway, last night was trying to complete 3 paper 2s & 2 应用文s.
But only done with 2 paper 2s & the 应用文s. D:
Oh yes, yesterday. First 2 hours was F&N. Ms Lim went to Laos, so no lesson.
Ms
Azilah Lola let us do F&N paper in student centre.
Then we, no, they started playing charades. LOL, Yu Jing super cute! Hahahha.
Principal Talk.
Extraaaaaaaa. Tsk.
Kay, don't elaborate already, its so shit.
Did paper 1 for Chinese. AHS paper is the most interesting paper. (:
All the passages are nice. Hohohohoho.
___________________________________________________________________
Today.
Check draft result slip. Then there's teacher-meet-parents. D:
English, did correction, then spent to rest of the time doing the other paper 2.
Oh! Emily was sleeping, sitting in a weird position, & Khairyll thought she fainted. LOL!
Early for recess! (:
Chinese, whooooo~ Nice weather.
Got back yesterday's paper 1, yay I'm happy with it :D
Hohohohoho.
No homework for today.
But there's Dunman Sec paper, I think I'll do it later. (:
After Chinese went for training.
I thought its training for sec 2s today. D: Kay, so its for sec 1s.
After that took bus home with Atiqah.
Gonna go listen to Romeo now. (:
BYE.
2009년 05월 26일