YEN, 왕연
03031993, ♥14062009
LEE.HONG.KI♥ , He's mine, & I don't share.
Bright yellow.
에프티 아일랜드, 오원빈, 빅뱅, 원더걸스, 동방신기, 보아,
2PM, 2AM, Miss A, Jay Park, 샤이니, 에프엑스, 소녀시대,
2NE1, Beast, WaT, Hey! Say! JUMP, 슈퍼주니어, Younha, G.NA, 씨엔블루 & 4minute are LOVE!
MATERIAL LIST
#school bag #F.T. Island's yellow pentastick #F.T. Island- Colorful Sensibiity #F.T. Island- Colorful Sensibility part II #F.T. Island- Prologue of FT Island- Soyogi #TVXQ!- MIROTIC #Change of Heart- Jodi Picoult #My Sister's Keeper- Jodi Picult #SHINee- SHINee World #F.T. Island- Jump Up (Mini Album)
#Very Valentine- Adriana Trigiani #That yellow Baby-G watch
#Super Junior- Sorry, Sorry
#TVXQ- The Secret Code #Big Bang- Since 2007
#Big Bang- Number 1 #Big Bang- Remember
#A pair of Oxford heels
#A pair of high heel sneakers
#2PM- Still 2:00PM
#2PM- The First Album 01:59PM
#SNSD- Run Devil Run
#F.T. Island- Beautiful Journey
#Blackberry Bold 9700
#Tae Yang- Hot
Whoooooooo~ Yay good that I like Big Bang before Yong Bae's birthday! Hohohohoho. Hey sexy Young Bae, don't build up your muscles anymore, I think it'll look quite scary. (-.-) But for now, its sexyyyyyyyyyyy! LOL. :D
Paper 1 & paper 1 today. LOL, kay that's stupid. Maths paper 1 & POA paper 1 today. Don't talk about the paper, sian.
It was raining heavily after POA paper, have to wait for the rain to stop. So decided to go Parkway. Ledia, Emily, Poh Geok! :D POH GEOK you know! :D Walked around cause the food court was full, went to Borders. Then back to food court to eat. Ice cream, then Emily & Poh Geok went home.
Walked around with Ledia cause its super sian & we don't feel like going home. After that went to Popular.
In Popular she suddenly shouted my name, LOL. She's ji dong cause she found Paramore's CD/DVD. We stood there for a long time deciding if she should buy. Cause the price is around $19 & its CD & DVD. Weird right?! So cheap har? After some time then she decided to buy. & yeah, there's DVD, as in the concert. (: & Ledia bought cute lion soft toy, ahhhhh, cute!
Decided to go home. Tomorrow Chinese paper 3. Super shuang only have to reach school at 10am. (: After that going to HMV! :D :D :D! Not gonna buy anything, I think? (*saving, saving.) Just go there look, like that very shuang already! :D When I have the money then buy.
Romeo not out yet, still waiting.. Shall have dinner now.
Oh yes. Krystal is featured in SHINee's Romeo MV right? Look at this CF! Krystal looking for her Romeo, & now she found them! :D
[Edit] Actually I edit right away after I post this up. LOL. ROMEO IS OUT! Kay, so the song is Juliet. (: the album is Romeo! :D Oh, so should I say Juliet is released, waiting for 21 May for Romeo to release? (: JONG HYUN JONG HYUN JONG HYUN! :D Kay, that's all! (:
[Second (fourth?) edit] OMHK, I think I can keep coming back to edit cause I edited the above '[edit]' thrice. Juliet is remake of Corbin Bleu’s ‘Deal With It’, okay don't know who she/he is. the main thing is,! THE LYRICS FOR JULIET IS WRITTEN BY JONG HYUN! Cool or what shit? YAY! :D Hohohohohoho. I'm crazy now, shit.