Saturday, May 9, 2009 23:28
HAPPY BIRTHDAY YAMADA RYOSUKE! :D :DHohohoho, love love love. (:
& Its Songmaytee's birthday too. (:
Didn't bring my laptop to fix yesterday. Brought it to fix today.
& I got it back, today! Hohohho, damn fast right? (:
Everything gone, but done downloading itunes/msn, transferring my music & pictures
into my laptop. VIRUS la. Tsk. I knew its virus, but its THAT bad? D:
Oh oh, & mummy upgraded my laptop. Hohohoho, so my laptop's working faster already. (:
The few hours without laptop is like shit. Listen to music till I feel like sleeping.
This morning I was rushing to finish watching the videos before bringing my laptop
to fix. Didn't finish watching. D: Cause I have to rush there before 5pm.
Oh yes, yesterday watched some of the Big Bang documentary episodes.
1 word for G-Dragon. RESPECT. Someone that I really really respect.
I didn't know its that hard during their training years. He suffered alot,
& he worked so damn hard for this, for Big Bang.
Awwwwww, Leader Ji Yong love. (:
Watched alot of videos yesterday...
Oh KM Idol World. But only episode 1 subbed. ):
T.O.P used to be super noisy. LOL, so cute. (:
They have this machine which can detect if you're lying by looking at your blood pressure. Cool.
MC: Who do you not want to go up against?
Dae Sung: Personally, T.O.P Hyung.
MC: Well, you have to at least win in a battle with him.
Dae Sung: Yes, I'm going to win.
MC: You're confident, right?
Dae Sung: Yes, I'm confident.
MC: Please, say something to him.
Dae Sung: Hyung! Hyung! I am T.o.P! You're 2 T.O.P! Second T.O.P.
T.O.P: I am the real T.O.P! If you are T.O.P, then you are the kind of top you wear.
*Showing the-top-you-wear action.
*Dae Sung's blood pressure rising.
MC: It seems like he's getting really mad. Are you mad?
Dae Sung: I was just imagining about the top.
LOL! T.O.P's action is really funny. Hahahaha.
Oh yes! A few days ago I watched Big Bang on Intimate Note!
The awkward-ness between Seung Ri & Dae Sung is damn funny!
'Hyung, do you want to eat?', 'No.', 'Oh okay.' ... 'You really don't want to eat?', 'Um..'
LOL! Their conversations are all about 'do you want to eat.' LOL! & when the MC asked them
to talk to each other, Dae Sung (or was it Seung Ri?) asked 'what time you wake up today?',
when Tae Yang already said they woke up at the same time. LOL, damn cute!
Watched Tae Yang's making of his Only Look At Me MV. HOT, & damn cute. Hohohohohohoho.
All his caps super cute! Awwwwww.
Currently watching Big Bang's Making of THE REAL concert. (:
They are super talented people? Dae Sung was trying to act like T.O.P, wearing a hoodie,
trying to rap like him. Then all of them started rapping, & it all rhymes.
Tomorrow meeting Ledia. Studying Literature.
BYE!, gonna watch videos. Dying for it. (:
2009년 05월 9일