YEN, 왕연
03031993, ♥14062009
LEE.HONG.KI♥ , He's mine, & I don't share.
Bright yellow.
에프티 아일랜드, 오원빈, 빅뱅, 원더걸스, 동방신기, 보아,
2PM, 2AM, Miss A, Jay Park, 샤이니, 에프엑스, 소녀시대,
2NE1, Beast, WaT, Hey! Say! JUMP, 슈퍼주니어, Younha, G.NA, 씨엔블루 & 4minute are LOVE!
MATERIAL LIST
#school bag #F.T. Island's yellow pentastick #F.T. Island- Colorful Sensibiity #F.T. Island- Colorful Sensibility part II #F.T. Island- Prologue of FT Island- Soyogi #TVXQ!- MIROTIC #Change of Heart- Jodi Picoult #My Sister's Keeper- Jodi Picult #SHINee- SHINee World #F.T. Island- Jump Up (Mini Album)
#Very Valentine- Adriana Trigiani #That yellow Baby-G watch
#Super Junior- Sorry, Sorry
#TVXQ- The Secret Code #Big Bang- Since 2007
#Big Bang- Number 1 #Big Bang- Remember
#A pair of Oxford heels
#A pair of high heel sneakers
#2PM- Still 2:00PM
#2PM- The First Album 01:59PM
#SNSD- Run Devil Run
#F.T. Island- Beautiful Journey
#Blackberry Bold 9700
#Tae Yang- Hot
HAPPY BIRTHDAY EMILY! :D HOHOHOHO, its your birthday already. May came so fast, shit.
HAPPY MOTHERS' DAY! (yesterday)
Gonna revise F&N today. Oh yes, woke up early today to use com, 9am start F&N. Whoooooooo~ Whole day F&N liao. Hwaiting! F&N is so damn important. (:
Done watching Big Bang's making of THE REAL concert. Converted it & put it into my ipod cause no time to finish watching before meeting Ledia. LOL. I know, come to work, I not that 'hardworking'. Tsk tsk tsk. This week gonna be super shit. Oh yes, & there's 2 more papers next next week.
Tae Yang/ Young Bae's Story, super touching. Tribute by YG.
*Cries. Don't know what to say. Tae Yang deserves what he has now. (:
Tae Yang's Only Look At Me & Prayer. Goodbye performance.
The Look Only At Me dance is super cool! I like the 'baby' that move. Hahaha, so cute. (: & Ye Eun looks even cuter doing it. (:
Tae Yang ended the performance so nicely with his 'thank you'. Hohohoho.! Like the way he said 'thank you'. (: Tae Yang is so muscular, but not in a disgusting way. Surprisingly, I find him okay. But I just don't like super muscular guys, they look quite scary & plastic. D:
Oh yes, I still have to do the Chinese papers. Two sets. ): Oh yes, there's morning assembly starting from tomorrow. & there's papers in hall already. )': Eeyer.
Still have 1 & 1/2 hour. OMHK, the muscular guy thing reminds me of someone. EEYER. D: