Saturday, May 2, 2009 21:52
:D!
Woke up early this morning just to eat cup noodles for breakfast before going to school. (:
After that went office with Pa, then he send me to school.
Wanted to go to school by myself & I was wondering why today Pa keep asking me if I want him
to send me to school. LOL, went down to car park then realised its raining. No wonder.
Hohohohoho, I still prefer going to school by car. Don't have to see rude & selfish people
squeezing their way through just to be the first to get onto the bus. Tsk, so irritating.
LOL, anyway, reached school and waited in the canteen for Emily. Went to class, lesson ended
at 10am. Waited for Ledia. Supposed to go Jenny with Poh Geok, Ledia & Arnold. In the end went 7-11 with Poh Geok & Ledia. Oh yes, I forgot to put money into my wallet! & I don't have money to eat. D: Yeah, so Ledia paid for it first. Ate at some block. Cup noodles. Again for me.
After that went T1 & TM, then near my house with Ledia. Shifted from place to place cause its damn warm everywhere. Was super hungry, keep eating the oreos. LOL. Die die also don't want
to borrow money from Ledia, good chance to save money. (: Ledia had her dinner, then her parents came to fetch her. So came home.
Pa haven't come back, means food not back yet. Oh my Hong Ki, I'm super super super hungry!
Hungry till I don't feel it already. )))))):
I'm super unhealthy. Cup noodles for breakfast & lunch. Super hungry, no money, so keep eating
oreos. No food at home, ate potato chips & Tessa's cheese rings or whatever thing.
Oh, & I put the cheese rings beside my laptop, & its warm now :D Very nice. Hahahaha.
Oh yes, was sms-ing Si En. & I think she's very funny to suddenly sms me about the 1000th day
thing. LOL. Loading videos. Ledia, loading Do You Know That? Hohohohoho. With translations.
See I remember to listen to it with translations leh. (:
Kay bye. (:
2009년 05월 2일