Thursday, May 28, 2009 18:04
:D!
F.T. ISLAND ON YESTERDAY'S 晚报! :D
SATURDAY SATURDAY SATURDAY!
I HATE STANDING BROAD JUMP.
Oh yes, confirmation slip is with Ms Morni. *phew.
First period PE, standing broad jump. Then, fire drill during PE.
Stand there for I don't know? Around 45 minutes? Then went back to class for Chemistry.
Corrections, then Maths. Corrections, then recess.
Hungry, but no nice food, so didn't eat.
Went for Chinese, then to hall for paper 1.
Finished & still left with 45 minutes. Wanted to re-write the 公函,
& stupid! I re-write wrongly! Walao. So didn't continue writing. Actually just want to
re-write cause I cancelled some things & it looks untidy. & I hate it. D: Argh.
Wait for paper 1 to end, started writing rubbish on paper.
Paper 2. I finished the last question & just when I put down my pen,
the teacher said that they not gonna collect it. Just giving us the answers.
Hohohoho, everybody around me were complaining. LOL.
Kay la, I think its okay. At least I know I'm able to finish in time.
Plus, tell us don't have to hand in then nobody will take it seriously already what. (:
Took 10 with Emily. Marked the paper on bus. Quite okay, hohohoho! :D
Tomorrow getting report book, right right right? D:
BYE! :D
2009년 05월 28일