Sunday, May 24, 2009 08:22
Another step closer to F.T. Island's showcase. (:
Thinking about it, OMHK, *dokidoki.
Yesterday went for last Chinese remedial lesson.
Teacher came late, then time extended to 10.30am.
After that went to Popular to get the book + pens + correction tape.
Whoo~ time to write lots of 作文 & 应用文. ):
Get breakfast/lunch then home.
Switched on com. If I spend x hours on com, I'll be spending x hours on that
website too. Waiting for F.T. Island showcase updates.
Refreshed that page 12345 times but no updates. Now there is. (:
Shittttttt, I'm soooo close now, Hong Ki.
I don't care what's going on on that day kay,
I'M GOING FOR THE SHOWCASE.
:D
Now the only thing I can do is wait, & save money. (:
Later going Grandparents' house.
No com, then do more work! D:/:D
Ehhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh, pekopeko.
I want food.
Hohoho, I love Hong Ki & Jong Hun's Japanese phrases.
BYE.
2009년 05월 24일