Monday, May 4, 2009 18:56
Annyeong. (:
In order to save money, I woke up early to have breakfast! :D
The wind was damn strong then it started raining. Thought its just drizzling.
Went down and realised its raining heavily, so went back home.
Waited for Tessa then Pa send us to school. Reached school, went to the locker, then straight
to class. Was told to go straight to class, but they never even unlock the classroom. Tsk!
Than have to sit outside cause the stone tables are wet. Duh, its raining.
Temperature taking, silent reading. Social Studies. My Hong Ki, was daydreaming for the
first 1/2 hour. D: Kay, Ms Soh said its stupid to study all chapters for SEQ.
Yes it is, not like all will be tested, & it sounds quite siao to study everything.
Last year's FYE I was super heng, studied/memorised only chapter 5, & it was tested.
Wanted to revise the same chapter again but the percentage of it being tested is low la.
Don't think they will test on the same chapters again. I have model answer for chapter 5 lehh. ):
Kay back to this. Chinese. Went through gong han, si han & some composition.
Die die do si han on Wednesday, my gong han sucks. D: Si han is much better. (:
& Everytime she return us gong han, the results' always disgusting. Tsk tsk tsk.
Recess was a torture. Saving money for F.T. Island's showcase. So decided not to eat.
Oreo & Ipod for recess. Used Ipod to distract myself. Cannot think of food.
English was changed to POA. LOL, don't know what happened to Mr Tan today. He's weird.
Mr Tan wrote down the topics for P1 & 2for MYE. & He's used to writing short forms.
So he wrote TB & .... Then Yu Jing asked what is TB. Mr Tan gave a weird expression &
started coughing like siao. '*coughs coughs! TB lor!' LOL! Then we gave the what the hell look.
His face is really what the hell?! He never even write TB before la. Hahahaha. Then he did lots of
weird expressions & actions the whole POA period. Kay, so TB is Trial Balance. LOL.
No remedial for both English & POA, so went Ledia's house.
Wanted to study SS de. Then Ledia said she cannot study with me. LOL, fine fine.
I find it quite hard to study alone. D: Had instant noodles.! Waaa, food is niceeeeee! :D :D
Pa came to fetch, then went home. Bathed & started revising SS. Quite okay. (:
No dinner yet! My Hong Ki, I'm starving. )': PA coming home soooon, fooooood!
I want Hong Ki videos! Done with SS, then I'll let myself watch. (:
Kay bye, back to SS.
2009년 05월 4일