Sunday, April 12, 2009 13:42
SIAN!
I'm stuck at my Plan of Work. Recipes need to be edited.
Just realise my Social Studies model thing not done yet.
Oh yes, & I still have Chinese worksheet. POA test on Tuesday?
There's Physics tomorrow, har? Eeyer, siannnnnn.
I'm listening to only 2 songs these few days.
Nothing Better & Baby Don't You Break My Heart Slow (Taylor Swift version)
Nobody go do RO.
So I went to post the 'RO' on St. John blog. Hope its not wrong. D:
I think it looks damn weird. One sentence only lehhh.
___________________________________________________________________
Oh &! WE ARE MOVING BACK TO LANGUAGE ROOM 4 TOMORROW?! (:D)
Somebody said that. Can't stand 01-08! Lower sec recess is super noisy.
They even play catching outside? LOL?. & the classroom is in a mess.
Hope they don't mess up Language Room 4 too. (:
Wednesday will be super sian cause Ledia going for SYF.
Means I need to go school alone, & siannnnnn, I'm alone for Maths?
))))))':
Kay, back to my Plan of Work. (D:)!
Bye! :D :D :D (?)
2009년 04월 12일