YEN, 왕연
03031993, ♥14062009
LEE.HONG.KI♥ , He's mine, & I don't share.
Bright yellow.
에프티 아일랜드, 오원빈, 빅뱅, 원더걸스, 동방신기, 보아,
2PM, 2AM, Miss A, Jay Park, 샤이니, 에프엑스, 소녀시대,
2NE1, Beast, WaT, Hey! Say! JUMP, 슈퍼주니어, Younha, G.NA, 씨엔블루 & 4minute are LOVE!
MATERIAL LIST
#school bag #F.T. Island's yellow pentastick #F.T. Island- Colorful Sensibiity #F.T. Island- Colorful Sensibility part II #F.T. Island- Prologue of FT Island- Soyogi #TVXQ!- MIROTIC #Change of Heart- Jodi Picoult #My Sister's Keeper- Jodi Picult #SHINee- SHINee World #F.T. Island- Jump Up (Mini Album)
#Very Valentine- Adriana Trigiani #That yellow Baby-G watch
#Super Junior- Sorry, Sorry
#TVXQ- The Secret Code #Big Bang- Since 2007
#Big Bang- Number 1 #Big Bang- Remember
#A pair of Oxford heels
#A pair of high heel sneakers
#2PM- Still 2:00PM
#2PM- The First Album 01:59PM
#SNSD- Run Devil Run
#F.T. Island- Beautiful Journey
#Blackberry Bold 9700
#Tae Yang- Hot
Tomorrow's Monday, means a disgusting week is gonna start soon. There's 4 periods/2 hours of Maths on Tuesday. Tsk tsk tsk..
Anyway, Chinese comprehension done! (: Woke up this morning, did compre, then went for breakfast with Tessa. Now gonna go find things to watch. Later going to Grandparents' (mother side) house.
Homework done, I think? At least for now la. Cause I don't remember there's any homework for other subjects other than Chinese. Physics test on Tuesday? But there's no Physics lesson on Tuesday. (:
I need new school shoes, pencil case & wallet. ): My school shoes got lots of holes. But cannot find any nice shoes. Tsk. My huge pencil case make me bring lots of stuffs to school. & It makes my bag fat.
I was super bored yesterday, so went to look for stuffs. I WANT ALL OF THESE.! :D
Very nice lehhhhhh! :D I really really want a pentastick! ): I want it, badly. The drumsticks damn cool leh! Got Min Hwan's signature de! The Primadonna & Lee Hong Ki name tag.
The SHINee glitter light stick is so shing shing bright. ): The yellow F.T. Island light stick too! Huhuhuhu, I want it.! ___________________________________________________________________ Yesterday watched Morning Glory & Sunflower. Some Korean kiddy drama. Those kind with only 1 episode. Its a 2003 drama? When Hong Ki's 13, Korean 14. He's so cute. The girl very very pretty too! :D No subtitles but easy to understand. Hong Ki looks the same, just that he's not that chubby anymore. This means that he didn't go for plastics surgery. Some pea-brains think that all good-looking Korean artistes go for plastic surgery. Go enlarge your brains please. (: ___________________________________________________________________