Wednesday, April 15, 2009 17:47
HELLO.
I was 'alone' cause Ledia went for dance. ):
Today's English still okay. Need to re-do composition.
POA no test. Today everybody super guai? (:
MATHS. The test, shitttttttttttt.
Don't think I'll pass even if there's no careless mistakes.
Yes, its that bad. ):
FTCT, talk about fire drill.
THERE'S F&N TOMORROW. )))):
Talking about F&N.. I consume calcium everyday.
Almost in the correct proportion. Not that bad hor? (:
BUT I NEVER GROW.
Speech Day rehearsal. Hohohoho, Sorry, Sorry was played again. (:
One round, then change & went home.
Ohhh yes! Alan's gloves got nice smelll! LOL.
Was reading The Wednesday Letters on bus & came across this.
'You know that itch when you get poison ivy in between your fingers?
You scratch and you scratch, but the more you scratch, the more you
know the itch is still there. Then you stop scratching and it
slowly fadesaway in a week or two. By the third week, you
remember the itch,
but it feels better, you know?'
Its taken 986 days already.I know the 'itch' will one day feels like three weeks too. (:14 more days.再见! (:
2009년 04월 15일