Wednesday, April 8, 2009 20:26
HELLO!
HAPPY BIRTHDAY JONG HYUN! :D
Hohohoho! Shuai shuai Jong Hyun's birthday leh! (:
Ledia needs wake up calls. (:
Walao, yesterday did English summary, then in the end don't even have to do lor.
Chinese, teacher went for SYF. So stayed in class to do worksheet. Guai hor?
Recess, then Maths.
Went to prepare F&N utensils during FTCT.
After that went to change.
Alan Khoo damn evil. He told me he going up to hall at 2:35pm.
I rushed like siao, in the end he still in changing room.
Rehearsal started late. & was super scared when Michelle tell me that
the screen is to display the photos when the person go up on stage.
Super heng that mine is the one in the yearbook. Although it looks disgusting too,
at least its better than the sec 1's. That's ultra disgusting kay.
After that waited for dance people to end, then went home.
Kay, now need to go watch DAI YANG TIAN! Then later have to go visualise
tomorrow's practical. Walao eh, damn scary. I think I'll screw up everything la.
Especially spinach pie. D:
ZAI JIAN! :D
2009년 04월 08일