Saturday, April 18, 2009 17:58
HELLO! :D
This morning met Emily at Tampines, went for breakfast at Macs. Hotcakes! :D
Took bus to school. Saw Sangeetha, then talk to her in the canteen.
Sangeetha left for band. We waited in the canteen for Yolanda, then went to 01-08.
Another si han. Walao eh, so what if the deadline is next Saturday? -.-!
Idiottttttttttttttttttttt! We still have 2 ying yong wens & 2 zuo wens leh! Argh.
After remedial went to TM cause Yolanda wants to eat.
Walked into Courts & was looking at the Ipods. Then I heard some Korean songs on
TV. Don't know what band, but looks familiar.. Kay don't care about it.
THEN, THE NEXT PERFORMANCE'S TELL ME! THE ONE WITH BIG BANG!
We were about to go & Lies was played!
OH MY HONG KI! THE QUALITY OF THE TV IS DAMN GOOD,
& IT LOOKS SOOO MUCH BETTER COMPARED TO THE YOUTUBE VERSION.
G-DRAGON & TAE YANG ARE SO DAMN SHUAI ON THAT PERFORMANCE!
& PRETTY LEADER MIN! :D :D! LOL, GOT SO EXCITED. KBS2! I WANTTTT ITT! D:
After that went to T1. Walked around then decided to go home.
Took bus 22 with Emily. Saw that guy again. LOL.
Reached home, changed & went to sleep! LOL.
Was superrrrrr duperrrrrr tired I slept for 3 hours plus.
Actually I set my alarm for only 2 hours of sleep. Tsk, I've wasted 1 hour plus.
Woke up & had my lunch. I can still sleep. LOL. No la, I didn't.
Switched on com to look up for somethings.
F.T. Island's releasing new Japanese single! LOL, I know I'm slow.
MV of I Believe Myself was out on 16 April 2009. The single will be released on 22 April 2009.
There's something on 22 April right? Or is it 23 April 2009? I DON'T KNOW. )':
I think its 22 April 2009, but I thought it should be on a Wednesday? SHITTTTT, I really
cannot find itttttt.! ): ): !
Oh anyway, 15 April is Daiki's birthday. So shit la, I forgot!
Ryosuke's birthday's round the cornerrrrr! :D! No, not really, its in May.
Kay, what was I talking about? Yes, F.T. Island's new single.
Listen to the songs already. I still prefer F.T. Island's Korean music.
Hohohoho. But you know what? Moonlight Angel, one of the songs in the single
is co-written & co-composed by Jae Jin & Jong Hun respectively.Yay, I'm damn happy about this! :D
I believe myself - FTIslandTV Radio - FTIslandMoonlight Angel - FT IslandTV Radio very cute! Hong Ki pronounced it as 'TV Ladio'. CUTEEEEEE!♥.
Didn't put up the MV cause the HQ version's not up yet.
Don't like the LQ version, cause its super LQ. LOL.
Oh, & I don't know why Seung Hyun's not singing for I Believe Myself.!
I don't mind Jae Jin singing la, its just that Seung Hyun should sing more?
He' then second vocalist what. (:
I still have things to update, but I forgot alreadyyyyy!
Will edit this post when I remember. (:
TV Radio is very cute! :D :D :D!
Moonlight is veryyyyyy nice! I'm not saying that just cause its
co-written & co-composed by Jae Jin & Jong Hun -.-! I'm serious.
I think its the best out of these 3 songs. (:
Need to go rush ying yong wens & zuo wens. Still got Social Studies to do.
BYE.
2009년 04월 18일