Tuesday, April 21, 2009 18:49
HELLO!!
1.
I TOOK PHOTO WITH 戴阳天ON SUNDAY!♥♥Went to the exhibition with mummy on Sunday. You know, the advertisement on TV?
Supposed to go there to help. But brought Social Studies to do. The purpose of going is
to see 戴阳天! I request 戴阳天 de okay! :D LOL. & Mummy's friend says he'll help to
get 戴阳天to take photo with me. Hohohohoho.
Yup, so reached there around 12pm. 戴阳天only coming at 5pm, so stayed at Mummy's
booth to do SS. Went to find I weekly, walked for 45 minutes plus plus, still cannot find
any place selling it. In the end go HMV buy F.T. Island's Soyogi! Hohohoho! :D :D!!
There' many other artistes before 戴阳天. Yeah, so watch & do SS. Was soo bored after I
complete SS. Then mummy's friend came & brought me to the artiste resting area.
I was standing there wondering if the person in front of me is 戴阳天. Till he suddenly look
up. OH MY HONG KI, HE'S DAMNNNNNNN SHUAIIIIIII. TO THE MAX! He was having a
briefing before going on stage. (: & I'm just standing there looking at him. Don't know how to
react. Just stand there & look at him. LOL.
HIS EYES ARE !!!! HIS YAN SHEN IS !!!! HIS SMILE IS !!!
& HE IS REALLY REALLY POLITE! :D :D I feel extra small standing beside him -.-
Damn tall leh! Oh yes! & his signature! Thank you mummy's friend! LOL.
After that he went on stage. Talks + sing. Really nice. (:
Photos + videos = 133 戴阳天 stuffs.

JUST ONE PHOTO HERE! (:
MY PHONE SCREEN SAVER IS THE ONE TAKEN WITH HIM. (:
2.
WE MOVED BACK TO LANGUAGE ROOM 4 YESTERDAY!Was superrrrrrrrrrrrrr happy when the announce it during morning assembly.
3.
MS SOH SAYS SHE GAVE UP ON 4NINE & DIDN'T COME TO CLASS.But what I've heard from Yu Wei is that she went on course.
*Phew scare me. & I've done all the SEQs & SBQs. (:
4.
I HAD MY 2.4KM TODAY, & I GOT A 'B'!*Claps for myself. 14.49, my timing. I know its not VERY fast.
But I improved okay! Last year's 17. something, just pass leh!
Got motivation ma. & HONG KI POWER! LOL.
Kay, nothing special already. Today SS & Literature are free periods, cause both teacher
never come. But there's work to do. SS left SEQ. Don't want to talk about F&N, very scary.
Thursday's N level practical. Whoooooo, so fast. Later still need to go make food labels.
& Need to go buy stuffs to decorate.
Training, home.
*TOMORROW IS 22 APRIL! :D
ZAI JIAN!
2009년 04월 21일