YEN, 왕연
03031993, ♥14062009
LEE.HONG.KI♥ , He's mine, & I don't share.
Bright yellow.
에프티 아일랜드, 오원빈, 빅뱅, 원더걸스, 동방신기, 보아,
2PM, 2AM, Miss A, Jay Park, 샤이니, 에프엑스, 소녀시대,
2NE1, Beast, WaT, Hey! Say! JUMP, 슈퍼주니어, Younha, G.NA, 씨엔블루 & 4minute are LOVE!
MATERIAL LIST
#school bag #F.T. Island's yellow pentastick #F.T. Island- Colorful Sensibiity #F.T. Island- Colorful Sensibility part II #F.T. Island- Prologue of FT Island- Soyogi #TVXQ!- MIROTIC #Change of Heart- Jodi Picoult #My Sister's Keeper- Jodi Picult #SHINee- SHINee World #F.T. Island- Jump Up (Mini Album)
#Very Valentine- Adriana Trigiani #That yellow Baby-G watch
#Super Junior- Sorry, Sorry
#TVXQ- The Secret Code #Big Bang- Since 2007
#Big Bang- Number 1 #Big Bang- Remember
#A pair of Oxford heels
#A pair of high heel sneakers
#2PM- Still 2:00PM
#2PM- The First Album 01:59PM
#SNSD- Run Devil Run
#F.T. Island- Beautiful Journey
#Blackberry Bold 9700
#Tae Yang- Hot
Watched Star Awards yesterday. We rushed home from Grandparents' house. Reached home & left with 5 minutes to bathe. I'm so glad I finished bathing in time cause the very very first human that came on stage is 戴阳天!! :D Hohohoho. & There's Daren too! (:
After that called Ledia. Realised we didn't talk for days. Wednesday: Ledia left after 2nd period Thursday: Chemistry test, can't talk. After that F&N, split class. Friday: Ledia didn't come to school.
Yeah, So we're on the phone for an hour plus plus going to 2 hours. My handphone battery was 85% & when we hang up the phone, its 28%. (: Good excuse to charge my phone. Cause I'm trying to save electricity. I used to charge everyday, even if its 80% plus. Tsk, not good. ___________________________________________________________________ Today! Social Studies was okay cause my work are all in. 4 more worksheets to go. SEQs + SBQs! D:/:D I'm quite used to doing essays already. Can sit for hours just doing essays. Really. Its an enjoyment after doing it for hours.
F&N. Quite slack. Actually not supposed to. Practical done, but not N level F&N done. D: Kay, so need to edit lots lots of things. All must be in by Thursday. - Task Analysis - Overall Plan - Research - Development - Decision Making - Time Plan (a) Food Oder List (b) Equipment List (c) Recipes with data (d) Plan of Work - Evaluation.
Ahhhhhhhhh. SIAN. Don't want to edit TA & OP already la. That's so long ago already, I'm siao to remember what should be edited. Eh? Ms Lim never even tell me if my TA is okay. Tsk. Pray hard these don't exceed 30 pages.
English, summary. NO ENGLISH REMEDIAL. Bused home with Emily. So weird to reach home early. Physics test tomorrow. ): Oh yes, need to bring extra money. Want to go buy nice transparent pencil case for exams. & Need to go get yellow file. Not gonna buy transparent file anymore. I know the Hong Ki word on my cover page is nice, don't stare & my file please. Tsk.
Was looking through videos.
Without A Heart by 8Eight.
So Hee's in this MV! She looks scary at the beginning but very pretty when playing the piano. (: But she's holding a doll! Ewww, freaky. Reminds me of Doll Master. Oh oh, her dress very very very nice. (:
WonderBang collaboration!
Quite long ago already. Its in December 2008.
1. Irony: Tae Yang & Sun Ye 2. Lies: Seung Ri & Yoo Bin 3. Tell Me: G-Dragon & So Hee 4. Haru Haru: Dae Sung & Ye Eun 5. Nobody: T.O.P & Sun Mi 6. So Hot: Big Bang, male version 7. Last Farewell: Wonder Girls, female version
They changed the lyrics. But still (very very) nice. Sun Ye very pretty! Awwww. T.O.P & Sun Mi! Waaa, damn cool! Love to see T.O.P wearing that red mouth thing! Hohohoho. I want Sun Ye & T.O.P, favourites! & I think they looked quite compatible too. (: Oh oh! Dae Sung & Ye Eun, Haru Haru! The vocals are !! Ye Eun's low voice is nice! Yeah, Yoo Bin's low voice is the best hahahaha. Her rapping is cool. (: So Hee super cute for Tell Me, but I think its weird that GD is dancing to it. Hahahaha, the dance moves are girly. I want Big Bang's version of So Hot! Its so hot! LOL. The last pose! Hohohohohoho, watched this lots of times, still find it super nice. (:
Oh yes, yesterday watched a variety show. KARA hosting. The name is weird. Something like, 'Id Ar Dtt! Gn S04E04'? Tsk, can't find the proper name. Hong Ki & Ji Young = CUTE! Min Hwan & Nicole are cute too! Jong Hun & Ha Ra! Handsome & pretty. Awwww. Seung Hyun is damn cute too. OH MY HONG KI, I'm a little crazy now. D:
Table of Glory! Last 2 episodes. Ahhhh, 戴阳天! ): Chinese oral tomorrow. Tsk tsk tsk. They will record lehhhh. Shit.