Monday, April 13, 2009 17:56
Annyeong!
Today's a bad day.
Ms Soh's pissed off during Social Studies?
I don't know, but she's really really really angry.
Some misunderstandings, BUT, its not totally her fault. Really.
Yes, she's a nice teacher. (:
Chinese is always so sian.
Don't give that face. I know my gong han sucks.
Finally Ms Lim talks about something else!
Hohohoho, she discussed MYE topics with us.
& the Indian Rojak thing. Its damn disgusting okay.
So have to start revision for F&N already.
I think this is the only subject I'm motivated to REALLY work hard for.
Recess.
Was changing my watch from left hand to right hand, & I saw 11.11. (:
PHYSICS. Walaoooooo, the worst thing ever.
Don't want to talk about it.
English, summary. 'Stealing Beauty' hohoho, I think its cool.
I'm not sleepy, for the first time after so many English lessons.
No, actually I am, only until I finish my summary.
147 words, without own words.
I think it'll look like I'm doing summary for another passage if I use my own words.
I suck at it. Slept when I'm done with summary.
Luckily the topic's not Olympics... Its such a sian topic.
Went to get food after English. 3pm English remedial.
So sian diao, I always get to skip POA & not English. D:
Oh yes, so POA test's on Wednesday.
& there's Speech Day rehearsal on Wednesday. )):
There's no homework, & I think its damn weird.
How can there be no homework? That's a miracle.
OH YES! WHEN ARE WE MOVING BACK TO LANGUAGE ROOM 4?!
HELLO, WE
DON'T HAVE TO STAY AT 01-08 ANYMORE DE LOR.
Alright, bye.
2009년 04월 13일