Saturday, April 11, 2009 19:32
Annyeong!
POP 2009.
Dear NCO gen`08:3 years plus of laughter, quarrels, fun, nonsense, etc.
Now. You. All. Are. Leaving. Wahahaha, I'm alone already... ):
I didn't expect myself to be this sad, really. Its damn sad la..
Its super duper nice to know you all ya.
Remember the trainings, that time we all pon-ed training together (LOL),
the lame/stupid jokes, gossipping about... LOL. Public duties, hospital duties,
BNCO.. Tsk, its just damn sad la.. ): Yes, not all memories are happy, but
all the memories are nice. Must remember me hor! :D Oh anyway, all the best for
your N/O level kay. (: Goodbyes are always sad. So ya, goodbye...? )':
I think its really weird that I'm typing all these, but its like we won't see one another
that often already... Sian diao right. So yeah.. (:

I think this is somewhere in this blog. (:
LOL, Moses so cute. Hahahahaha.
Dear NC6`o7 (NC3!):How to start leh? LOL. Lucky to know you girls, happy to have you girls. (:
NC6 made us so bonded. LOL, I seriously don't know how to say/how to start la.
I have ALOTTTTTTTTTTTT to say, but seriously don't know how? D:
Oh yes Si En, you said we're a weird combination. No, its a perfect combination
with ji dong Simin, high-pitched Si En, quiet Si Xian & Hyper Fatin. Hohohohoho.
We've gone through alot together yeah, its hard to bid goodbye.
Ang Si En! Your gift is damn nice, I don't know what to say.
I was on bus to Parkway, & I was super tempted to read the card Si En made.
Yeah, so read &, cried. LOL. The guy two seats away was giving the question mark look,
but I don't care. LOL.

Hohoho, this picture is somewhere in this blog too!(:
Bad Man, you're super nice, but still a, BAD Man :D
LOL.
Thank you everybody for the gifts. (:

Wong Simin! -.-
Hahahahaha.

NICE RIGHT! :D :D :D!
& the sec 2s said that the photo below the 'P' is from my blog. (:

I definitely will use this! Hohohohoho.
Its with my keys now. (:

Si En's gift. Damn nice hor? :D

By Naz ma'am. LOOK, Hannah, & there's Hong Ki below! :D
After everything went to Ice Cream Chef. Then after that went to
Parkway to meet Ledia. Thank god nothing spoil my mood today. (:
Now have to think of the sian things already.
I still have 1000000 F&N things to complete/edit. There's still Chinese worksheet.
Huhuhuhu, EODDEOKHAE? )': F&N's so scaryyyyyyy.
Oh yes! Ledia said I MUST talk about this. LOL.
Kay, I took bus 228, & I saw somebody that looks like somebody that looks like Dong Hae.
What the hell, wait, let me rephrase it properly.
I saw a human that look like the person that look like Dong Hae.
Kay, still don't really make sense, but I know Ledia understands.
Hahahahhaa.
Kay, bye!
2009년 04월 11일